You are not connected. Please login or register

» Other Sports Talk » Football - Euro and NA » The NFL is back baby...

The NFL is back baby...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 21]

271The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:38 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Here's my current starters and my bench.

The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Screen11

The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Screen12

272The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I would swap Hilton for Wallace. Hilton didn't play last week and e colts don't have much of anything to play for this week. I would keep Bryant in since they said he would start. Maybe they will give him a td then take him out.

I would also play Packers D over the Eagles. Lower scoring game, packers at home, and they are playing for a division title. Should be a tight game. Eagles have no motivation this week. Also, packers rate higher in this ranking which I have been using all season with great success: https://empeopled.com/c/44001

273The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:18 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:I would swap Hilton for Wallace. Hilton didn't play last week and e colts don't have much of anything to play for this week. I would keep Bryant in since they said he would start. Maybe they will give him a td then take him out.

I would also play Packers D over the Eagles. Lower scoring game, packers at home, and they are playing for a division title. Should be a tight game. Eagles have no motivation this week. Also, packers rate higher in this ranking which I have been using all season with great success: https://empeopled.com/c/44001

Thanks Ev. I think Hilton has a nagging injury too.

How about TE? Stick with Gates over Walker?

274The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I would definitely stick with gates. He's been money and the Chargers need to win.

275The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:37 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:I would definitely stick with gates. He's been money and the Chargers need to win.

Done and done. All that's left to do is cross my fingers.

276The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:59 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Seriously was that Cowboys game a fix?

277The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:02 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:Seriously was that Cowboys game a fix?

That one pass interference call that was picked up is the thing that sticks out. Took away from an otherwise great game.

278The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lions only have Stafford to blame

279The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:05 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:Lions only have Stafford to blame

Him and the refs.

280The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:22 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod
People are actually questioning if the game was fixed, kind of funny because that's exactly how it looked.

281The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:02 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I don't think it was fixed, but it was weird. And it's no secret that the Cowboys are the biggest rating draw.

282The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:07 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cowboys have been 8-8 for like three straight seasons before this year. I don't think they get any outside help lol.

If it was fixed they would have said Lawrence didn't fumble at the end

283The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:26 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Don't think it was fixed but pretty sure the refs were intimidated by the stadium.

284The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:38 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
I question the legitimacy of the ref's in the NFL, lets just put it that way. Fix is strong.

285The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:20 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Well, I heard that just after the game, TMZ posted some pics of the head of officiating coming out of a Cowboys bus Laugh1

286The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:26 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
This is it baby, Let's go Pats!

287The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:27 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Games are at 4 and 8 today, right?

I hate to be "that guy", but I'm most looking forward to Green Bay and Dallas tomorrow.

288The NFL is back baby... - Page 19 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:31 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
I think most people are waiting for that game too. Hopefully the Aaron destroys those cheaters Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum