You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Just saw a tweet that Malkin will move to right wing?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Sam Bennett has a bad shoulder injury (apparently he didn't disclose it to trainers and probably made it worse). They didn't say he was headed for surgery but it was strongly implied that it might happen. He's likely to miss a year of development (no NHL callup, no World Juniors).

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Kypper tweets that he's hearing Dubinsky is out and may be long-term. Can I change my worst-team tie-breaker pick?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Just saw a tweet that Malkin will move to right wing?

Maybe.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Sam Bennett has a bad shoulder injury (apparently he didn't disclose it to trainers and probably made it worse).  They didn't say he was headed for surgery but it was strongly implied that it might happen.  He's likely to miss a year of development (no NHL callup, no World Juniors).

Looks like.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Kypper tweets that he's hearing Dubinsky is out and may be long-term.  Can I change my worst-team tie-breaker pick?

Doubtful. PM dennycrane, just in case.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Panik waived by TB. He'll probably get claimed. Big body, has some skill. A team bereft of depth like Carolina might grab him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:Panik waived by TB.  He'll probably get claimed.  Big body, has some skill.  A team bereft of depth like Carolina might grab him.

There was another player waived yesterday -- big body, great skill. Scored 22+32=54 in his rookie year.

Interested?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Kypper tweets that he's hearing Dubinsky is out and may be long-term.  Can I change my worst-team tie-breaker pick?

I picked Carolina as my worst team.  Injuries, bad goaltending, brand new coach...recipe for disaster.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I picked Carolina as my worst team.  Injuries, bad goaltending, brand new coach...recipe for disaster.

Carolina is a popular choice (mine, too). But Columbus is just reeling.

Mind you, the Bs are starting the season with Krejci on the IR and I don't know if they have much room for injury callups.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I heard Dubinsky has a concussion. TSN has it listed as LBI (http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/injuries). I guess someone has their head up their lower-body-opening.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Holy Diddle some of these habs are overrated as Diddle. Can you imagine if some of the Sens were on montreal?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Gamecenter appears to be down. You'd think they'd be prepared for the start of the season.

This is so damn frustrating.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Worst goal song ever, wow.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:Worst goal song ever, wow.

What is it? Stuck at work. Assuming you're talking about the leafs...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Michallica wrote:

What is it?  Stuck at work.  Assuming you're talking about the leafs...

Best day of my life by American authors. They don't start at the chorus. It makes no sense

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Michallica wrote:

What is it?  Stuck at work.  Assuming you're talking about the leafs...

Best day of my life by American authors. They don't start at the chorus. It makes no sense

Wow...what a sissy song (and amateurish).  I hope the sens don't follow suit with something similar.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
NHL GameCenter FAIL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum