You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:Worst goal song ever, wow.

What is it?  Stuck at work.  Assuming you're talking about the leafs...

Best day of my life by American authors. They don't start at the chorus. It makes no sense

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:Worst goal song ever, wow.

What is it?  Stuck at work.  Assuming you're talking about the leafs...

Best day of my life by American authors. They don't start at the chorus. It makes no sense

Wow...what a sissy song (and amateurish).  I hope the sens don't follow suit with something similar.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
NHL GameCenter FAIL.

spader

All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:NHL GameCenter FAIL.

I'm on now. I had to purchase it again. No auto-renew this year. Also, you can get it for $99 if you use an American IP.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
spader wrote:

I'm on now. I had to purchase it again. No auto-renew this year. Also, you can get it for $99 if you use an American IP.
Supposed to be free with a MyRogers account. Not sure what's up with that.

spader

All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
spader wrote:

When I spoke with someone (who shouldn't be employed in customer service), she said that it was free for MyRogers folks on devices but not on tv. I don't know if that means anything to you.

She also said that NHL doesn't own any rights to their games anymore and that she doesn't know what a URL is. She said lots of things.

Worst customer service I've received in a while.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:
spader wrote:

When I spoke with someone (who shouldn't be employed in customer service), she said that it was free for MyRogers folks on devices but not on tv. I don't know if that means anything to you.

She also said that NHL doesn't own any rights to their games anymore and that she doesn't know what a URL is. She said lots of things.

Was her name Peggy?

spader

All-Star
All-Star
...but who cares?

ThisJustIn! HOCKEY'S BACK!
HappyDance1

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:
spader wrote:

Was her name Peggy?

Honestly, I don't remember. She had a Caribbean accent though, and she was ANGRY.

I think this is her here -> Boo!

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
GO HOCKEY GO!!!

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Gallagher kind of reminds me of Foligno.

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Leafs lose. Life is good. Shame that the Habs had to win for the Leafs to lose, but I'll get over it.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
a good outcome was the leafs loosing. the best outcome would of been losing several players from each team to injury. can't hope for too much i guess

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Great that they won in regulation.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:Great that they won in regulation.

Habs win, just like I predicted.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:

How much in Canada?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:Holy Diddle some of these habs are overrated as Diddle. Can you imagine if some of the Sens were on montreal?

I only saw the last 5 minutes of the second and third periods. What was wrong with the way they beat the Stanley Cup favorite Leafs?

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
spader wrote:

Yeah, I ended up getting it for $99 as well. SWEET.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum