You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:NHL GameCenter FAIL.

I'm on now. I had to purchase it again. No auto-renew this year. Also, you can get it for $99 if you use an American IP.

How much in Canada?

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:Holy Diddle some of these habs are overrated as Diddle. Can you imagine if some of the Sens were on montreal?

I only saw the last 5 minutes of the second and third periods. What was wrong with the way they beat the Stanley Cup favorite Leafs?

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:NHL GameCenter FAIL.

I'm on now. I had to purchase it again. No auto-renew this year. Also, you can get it for $99 if you use an American IP.
Yeah, I ended up getting it for $99 as well. SWEET.

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:NHL GameCenter FAIL.

I'm on now. I had to purchase it again. No auto-renew this year. Also, you can get it for $99 if you use an American IP.

How much in Canada?
$200! Wow.

This whole Rogers NHL Gamecenter promo is making a mess of things it seems. Everyone who's connecting to GCL in Canada is getting routed to the Rogers thing, even if you are not a Rogers subscriber.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:Holy Diddle some of these habs are overrated as Diddle. Can you imagine if some of the Sens were on montreal?

Hugely overrated team.

Santiorelli (sp) was a great pick up by the leafs unfortunately.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dallas plays Chicago tonight. Should be interesting to see Spezza against serious competition right off the hop.

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispensed wrote:Dallas plays Chicago tonight. Should be interesting to see Spezza against serious competition right off the hop.
Who?

#DeadToMe

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Just curious to see how he does, certainly don't care about the player anymore, that's for sure.

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Don't even mention him anymore.

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Trotz and the Caps host the Habs tonight... will be curious to see that game.

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Caps should win. Tokarski in net and Habs on B2B.

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Dallas plays Chicago tonight. Should be interesting to see Spezza against serious competition right off the hop.
Who?

#DeadToMe

We should set an over under on points, games played and +/-.

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Ev wrote:Caps should win. Tokarski in net and Habs on B2B.

Agreed. Mtl is a team that takes advantage of other teams' mistakes. Under Trotz I see Wash being smarter with the puck and without Price, Mtl is average. Go Caps Go

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I've got Washington, Ottawa, Philly, Detroit, and Buffalo tonight.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:Panik waived by TB.  He'll probably get claimed.  Big body, has some skill.  A team bereft of depth like Carolina might grab him.

Dik Panik headed to Hogtown.

details to follow

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:I've got Washington, Ottawa, Philly, Detroit, and Buffalo tonight.

How much money are you going to win?

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Might I just say that it was nice of Montreal to pull it out of the fire in regulation last night, and not give Toronto a loser point.

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:I've got Washington, Ottawa, Philly, Detroit, and Buffalo tonight.

How much money are you going to win?

If I got every single game right I'd win about $120 but they are individual bets with Ottawa being the biggest bet.

All the others are favourites or close to it.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum