General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Share

    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10065
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by spader on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:43 pm

    wprager wrote:Better yet, Miller gave up the 4 goals on 14 shots and was yanked. Which means he's going to be in goal tomorrow.

    b...b...b...ut I just picked up Lack. Comfort

    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10065
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by spader on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 pm

    Before tonight's game, Justin Schultz had 7 hits this season. That's horrendous. Karlsson has 33.

    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47957
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by wprager on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:12 am

    spader wrote:
    wprager wrote:Better yet, Miller gave up the 4 goals on 14 shots and was yanked. Which means he's going to be in goal tomorrow.

    b...b...b...ut I just picked up Lack. Comfort

    I guess in the end it didn't really matter.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13125
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by Flo The Action on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:37 am

    spader wrote:Before tonight's game, Justin Schultz had 7 hits this season. That's horrendous. Karlsson has 33.
    I guess they're not asking him to deliver them? or it could just be that that whole room isn't listening to anything. there's a big fat Cancer ridden all over that room.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16331
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by tim1_2 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:12 pm

    I'm starting to think I should've picked the Oilers to finish dead last and not Carolina.

    Also, it's nice to see the Habs faltering.
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:02 pm

    Jeremy Morin: Play me or trade me.

    more to come
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:58 pm

    Ted Nolan for Prime Minister?

    John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl 1h 1 hour ago

    Sabres' Ted Nolan on scratching Chris Stewart: "Hes a big, powerful forward, but powerful forwards cant be playing a soft game."
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16331
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:18 pm

    The Ducks have signed Bryzgalov. He's going to the AHL on a conditioning stint. $2.88M
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:27 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:The Ducks have signed Bryzgalov. He's going to the AHL on a conditioning stint. $2.88M

    Nice add for the Ducks.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13125
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by Flo The Action on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:35 pm

    SeawaySensFan wrote:Ted Nolan for Prime Minister?

    John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl 1h 1 hour ago

    Sabres' Ted Nolan on scratching Chris Stewart: "Hes a big, powerful forward, but powerful forwards cant be playing a soft game."
    First terrible decision from from Tim Murray; not having accepted a package that would of probably included hoffman at the deadline last year....
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54432
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:39 pm

    SeawaySensFan wrote:Ted Nolan for Prime Minister?

    John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl 1h 1 hour ago

    Sabres' Ted Nolan on scratching Chris Stewart: "Hes a big, powerful forward, but powerful forwards cant be playing a soft game."

    Ouch.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16331
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:51 pm

    Flo The Action wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:Ted Nolan for Prime Minister?

    John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl 1h 1 hour ago

    Sabres' Ted Nolan on scratching Chris Stewart: "Hes a big, powerful forward, but powerful forwards cant be playing a soft game."
    First terrible decision from from Tim Murray; not having accepted a package that would of probably included hoffman at the deadline last year....

    lol, didn't know you were privy to the offers for Stewart.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13125
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by Flo The Action on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:58 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:Ted Nolan for Prime Minister?

    John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl 1h 1 hour ago

    Sabres' Ted Nolan on scratching Chris Stewart: "Hes a big, powerful forward, but powerful forwards cant be playing a soft game."
    First terrible decision from from Tim Murray; not having accepted a package that would of probably included hoffman at the deadline last year....

    lol, didn't know you were privy to the offers for Stewart.
    it's the crystal ball... it's been dropped a few times but it still kinda works. you shake it there's snow that flies around a bit. it's a hoot.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16331
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am

    Flo The Action wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:Ted Nolan for Prime Minister?

    John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl 1h 1 hour ago

    Sabres' Ted Nolan on scratching Chris Stewart: "Hes a big, powerful forward, but powerful forwards cant be playing a soft game."
    First terrible decision from from Tim Murray; not having accepted a package that would of probably included hoffman at the deadline last year....

    lol, didn't know you were privy to the offers for Stewart.
    it's the crystal ball... it's been dropped a few times but it still kinda works. you shake it there's snow that flies around a bit. it's a hoot.

    What is it saying now? Do we have to wait for the deadline for anything significant? Murray usually likes to try and beat the deadline by a few days.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16331
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:47 am

    Buffalo beat the Kings 1-0 with about 18 shots. This doesn't bode well for Thursday.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54432
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by PTFlea on Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:18 am

    We're in trouble Thursday.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16331
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:29 am

    SpezDispensed wrote:We're in trouble Thursday.

    I'm not too worried. The team will likely be fired up. We may still lose, but it won't be because of a poor effort....actually the effort was poor in very few games this year. Only that Florida game comes immediately to mind.
    avatar
    rooneypoo
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 7422
    Age : 38
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-11

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by rooneypoo on Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:36 am

    tim1_2 wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:We're in trouble Thursday.

    I'm not too worried. The team will likely be fired up. We may still lose, but it won't be because of a poor effort....actually the effort was poor in very few games this year. Only that Florida game comes immediately to mind.

    We're so Jekyll and Hyde. We've been especially bad in first periods, and it always seems to take a goal or 2 against for us to get our feet moving.

    Sponsored content

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:40 pm