You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 52]

46What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:04 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
LeKing wrote:Agreed with you Tim, It's like Big Bang Theory I couldn't finish a single episode every time I tried and it's pretty much the most popular comedy out there.
I stick to HBO and a couple shows here and there. Just watching sports right now waiting for True Detective Season 2 and Game of Thrones.

House of cards is amazing and orange is the new black is watchable with the wife/gf

47What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:13 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
I finished House of Cards actually, waiting for season 3 impatiently.

48What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:38 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
LeKing wrote:Agreed with you Tim, It's like Big Bang Theory I couldn't finish a single episode every time I tried and it's pretty much the most popular comedy out there.
I stick to HBO and a couple shows here and there. Just watching sports right now waiting for True Detective Season 2 and Game of Thrones.

You don't like Big Bang Theory? Ahhhhh!

49What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I don't watch Japanimation - like...ever, aside from Mayazaki stuff, but this was really neat:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0877057/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Just started Season 2 of The Shield yesterday. Season 1 was awesome.

50What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:41 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
I finished Death note like 10 years ago lol.

51What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
LeKing wrote:I finished Death note like 10 years ago lol.

I haven't finished it yet. I watched the first 27 and I'll finish it after the Shield. Friggin great stuff so far - and whether or not nerds saw it 10 years ago, I bet there's like 99.999999 percent of people who haven't even heard of it.

52What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:47 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
I still watch The Wire over and over.

53What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:53 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:
LeKing wrote:I finished Death note like 10 years ago lol.

I haven't finished it yet.  I watched the first 27 and I'll finish it after the Shield.  Friggin great stuff so far - and whether or not nerds saw it 10 years ago, I bet there's like 99.999999 percent of people who haven't even heard of it.

I'm not even close to being a nerd lol.
Death Note was the most popular Anime of the mid 2000s.

54What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:54 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
BTW I'm thinking of getting a Jailbroken Android TV. Checked a few videos on youtube, read some reviews, looks insane.

55What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
LeKing wrote:
I'm not even close to being a nerd lol.

We're gonna have to take your word for that.

56What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:26 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:I don't watch Japanimation - like...ever, aside from Mayazaki stuff, but this was really neat:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0877057/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Just started Season 2 of The Shield yesterday. Season 1 was awesome.

The Shield is really really great. Just wait for the later seasons when the Dung really hits the fan.

Oh, and it has the best ending, ever, of any series I've ever seen.

57What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074958/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Network might be one of the most prophetic movies I've ever seen in my life. Somehow I missed watching it earlier, but Diddle me, it's so amazingly topical and smart that it's a must see.

58What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:58 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Love me some young Faye Dunaway.
Chinatown is still her best movie though.

59What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:37 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074958/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Network might be one of the most prophetic movies I've ever seen in my life.  Somehow I missed watching it earlier, but Diddle me, it's so amazingly topical and smart that it's a must see.

One word: Cocksmanship.

60What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
LeCaptain wrote:Love me some young Faye Dunaway.
Chinatown is still her best movie though.

Three Musketeers. She was Milady de Winter. Raquel Welch was Constance. Oliver Reed one of the best takes on Athos.

Also loved Three Days of the Condor, but her part was so-so.

61What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:35 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Three Musqueteers was great too. Chinatown is still my fav thriller though.

62What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Haven't seen three musketeers yet, Chinatown was amazing.

And yes, Faye was delicious.

63What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:39 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Watching the comet landing. We sent a rocket to land a craft on a comet. For reals.
http://rosetta.esa.int/

Expected landing time is 11AM Eastern (22 minutes, give or take).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum