What Am I Watching Right now?

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 48477
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Re: What Am I Watching Right now?

Post by wprager on Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:56 pm

By "episodes 1-2-3" did you mean lV, V and VI or the crock of excrement prequels with Jar-Jar and little Anakin who couldn't act and teenage-angst Anakin who should have just been happy to be with Natalie Portman instead of pining for approval from Jules Winnfield?

Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 13483
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by Flo The Action on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 pm

wprager wrote:By "episodes 1-2-3" did you mean lV, V and VI or the crock of excrement prequels with Jar-Jar and little Anakin who couldn't act and teenage-angst Anakin who should have just been happy to be with Natalie Portman instead of pining for approval from Jules Winnfield?

No Im a geek enough that when I say 1-2-3 I mean The titled named 1-2-3 with jar jar and company. Those moves werent very good when they came out but I guess we were all happy to get more star wats but now that weve gotten more those ones look like the absolute garbage they are.

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:06 am

Yeah, I remember when 1 came out. I was really looking forward to it. Soooo disappointing.
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Favorite Team : Ottawa

Post by wprager on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 am

We ended up watching the first couple episodes of Dark. Very confusing. German production (dubbed) and hard to keep track of all the characters. Might have to go read a recap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:42 pm