Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
It's on TSN

49 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:16 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The tournament isn't even close his year...

50 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:39 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Wow, 12-3 shots on goal in the Czech-Russia game. Russian coach is gong to have a few words in the intermission. Lucky it's only 1-0.

51 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:40 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Who scored for Canada?

52 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:41 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:The tournament isn't even close his year...

Not sure what you mean. Canada has been the better team but barely enough to overcome the weird refereeing. They need to stay put off the stupid stuff. Don't know why Nurse jumped Eichel. Should have told the ref that he heard him say something racial. Only reason to jump him.

53 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:42 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:Who scored for Canada?

Domi and Morrissey.

54 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:48 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
If the Czechs win on regulation the loser of the Canada US game plays Russia. According to Duthie.

55 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:58 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:

Not sure what you mean. Canada has been the better team but barely enough to overcome the weird refereeing.  They need to stay put off the stupid stuff.  Don't know why Nurse jumped Eichel.  Should have told the ref that he heard him say something racial.  Only reason to jump him.

Canada is by far heads and shoulders better than any other team this year. They've dominated.

56 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:47 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Not sure what you mean. Canada has been the better team but barely enough to overcome the weird refereeing.  They need to stay put off the stupid stuff.  Don't know why Nurse jumped Eichel.  Should have told the ref that he heard him say something racial.  Only reason to jump him.

Canada is by far heads and shoulders better than any other team this year. They've dominated.

Not in goal. The Russians best them in the exhibition game with great goaltending, and Demco outplayed Comrie today. Dammit, Lazar had the GWG. I now it was tipped and all, but dammit!

57 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:49 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Eichel was great ... For about a period and a half. Disappeared in the second half until the 6 on 5 with the goalie pulled.

Still, wouldn't mind a player like that to jump over the boards as the extra attacker and not Neil.

58 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:50 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I want to see USA vs Russia in the QF.  And eliminate them again.

EDIT: It's 3-1 Czech now, 13 to go.

59 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:08 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
What an entertaining 3rd!

60 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:18 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Not in goal.  The Russians best them in the exhibition game with great goaltending, and Demco outplayed Comrie today.  Dammit, Lazar had the GWG.  I now it was tipped and all, but dammit!

He had to be better than Comrie. And Lazar didn't get the GWG

61 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Happy new year. Time to Cheers

62 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:38 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Kids are with their grandparents and it's party time. I'm getting deeeeeerunk and may not even make it to midnight!

Happy New Year everybody!

63 Re: World Juniors 14/15 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:49 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Not in goal.  The Russians best them in the exhibition game with great goaltending, and Demco outplayed Comrie today.  Dammit, Lazar had the GWG.  I now it was tipped and all, but dammit!

He had to be better than Comrie. And Lazar didn't get the GWG

I *know* he didn't get it. He *HAD IT*, get it? Until Comrie let the softie in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum