You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That hair is really annoying.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I can't believe he lasted longer than a recent Jack Adams winner.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I also can't believe McT is still around.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
At some point in Edmonton the fans just need to stop going. MacT back behind the bench? Please.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
It's absolutely hilarious that McTavish was fired as coach then puts himself coach a few years later Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I did not know this, but 15% of adults with mumps will develop meningitis. That's more than 1 in 8.

Thirteen players and two refs have been diagnosed, expect two to develop meningitis. This is serious sh*t!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:I did not know this, but 15% of adults with mumps will develop meningitis.  That's more than 1 in 8.

Thirteen players and two refs have been diagnosed, expect two to develop meningitis.  This is serious sh*t!  

Bacterial or viral? The former is the more deadly version of the disease. I had bacterial and have been deaf in my right ear ever since.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Shero to Edmonton? That'd be my pick to replace MacT, who should also get canned.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:Shero to Edmonton? That'd be my pick to replace MacT, who should also get canned.

I'm sure Mark "Uncle Sam" Messier will come into the picture, as I predicted several weeks ago.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:I did not know this, but 15% of adults with mumps will develop meningitis.  That's more than 1 in 8.

Thirteen players and two refs have been diagnosed, expect two to develop meningitis.  This is serious sh*t!  

Bacterial or viral? The former is the more deadly version of the disease. I had bacterial and have been deaf in my right ear ever since.

Asceptic meningitis.  Does that help?  

Severe complications are rare. However, mumps can cause:

• Inflammation of the brain and/or tissue covering the brain and spinal cord (encephalitis/meningitis)
  • Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis)
  • Inflammation of the ovaries and/or breasts (oophoritis and mastitis)
  • Spontaneous abortion particularly in early pregnancy (miscarriage)
  • Deafness, usually permanent

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
spader wrote:Shero to Edmonton? That'd be my pick to replace MacT, who should also get canned.

If MacT was competent he'd fire himself. But he's not, so he stays.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Voynov's done. Judge didn't even have to hear all the evidence before saying this one's going to trial. Read the timeline of @nathanfenno for details. I don't see how the Kings don't sever ties as soon as possible. Void his contract (that would get them cap relief, at least) and move on.

This guy's not coming back to the NHL, he's more likely to be deported. He should really save himself some money and leave on his own volition.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:

Asceptic meningitis.  Does that help?  

Severe complications are rare. However, mumps can cause:

• Inflammation of the brain and/or tissue covering the brain and spinal cord (encephalitis/meningitis)
  • Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis)
  • Inflammation of the ovaries and/or breasts (oophoritis and mastitis)
  • Spontaneous abortion particularly in early pregnancy (miscarriage)
  • Deafness, usually permanent

Poor Crosby and his inflamed ovaries.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Thanks for the chuckle, Damien:

Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin 4h4 hours ago

If you're EDM, at draft do u offer No. 1 pick to MTL for Subban/Price package? Or to LA for Doughty/Quick? Gotta get creative, aggressive.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Thanks for the chuckle, Damien:

Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin 4h4 hours ago

If you're EDM, at draft do u offer No. 1 pick to MTL for Subban/Price package? Or to LA for Doughty/Quick? Gotta get creative, aggressive.

What the hell? Is he brain dead?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

May I ask why Shero would want to GM in a Dung like Edmonton?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:

May I ask why Shero would want to GM in a Dung like Edmonton?

Because it's a job, and the owner is willing to spend money.

And to answer your other question, Damien Cox is a world-famous idiot.

Last edited by tim1_2 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'd trade Hall + + to Winnipeg for Bogo and Scheifle and Ladd if I could. Major pluses added from Edmonton, but I'd try to get some guys who a)can play and b)give a Dung if I was trading Hall. And a young, under contract D-man would be a must coming back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum