You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Those were the days. Remember when I said, months ago, that we'd see if goaltending was more the reason for Maclean's coaching excellence?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Those were the days. Remember when I said, months ago, that we'd see if goaltending was more the reason for Maclean's coaching excellence?

You mean do I remember you being right, as usual? I sure do.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:Andrew Laddy McLadder has a NTC, and there's zero chance he would allow himself to be dealt to the Oilers.

Oh, yeah, no chance if he has a NTC.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Apparently the KHL junior league is close to shutting down due to financial problems.

This could mean Russian juniors looking for other places to develop.......like the CHL!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Apparently the KHL junior league is close to shutting down due to financial problems.

This could mean Russian juniors looking for other places to develop.......like the CHL!

The USHL seems to be emerging as well.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Lot of good players being drafted from the USHL, wonder why NCAA doesn't consider that professioanl vs the CHL. Obviously that $100 allowance each week is the kicker.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Could Edmonton get Jones for Hall?

NEELY

Mod
Mod
That would be a great trade for Edmonton IMO, not sure if Nashville would need to make that move and I don't think they should. Truthfully I believe Jones is worth more than Hall and it's just a matter of time before Jones is one of those untouchable players and a franchise D man. Nashville got an absolute gift at #4 a couple years ago.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Stalberg on waivers

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I agree, I doubt Nashville would do it, but it's an intriguing scenario. Edmonton might have to add. I'm not a big fan of Hall at all though.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Ev wrote:Stalberg on waivers

The Swedish Colin Greening (seriously). They play the exact same way.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Used to love that guy and he completely fell off the rails.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:Could Edmonton get Jones for Hall?

More of a chance that Weber goes at this point. His name has been coming up since the last year of his previous contract so maybe this is the player that Nashville has been waiting for?

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I think the Sens might try and grab Stalberg. He's from Gothenburg

NEELY

Mod
Mod
They might trade Greening for Stalberg, that would make sense... kind of.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:I think the Sens might try and grab Stalberg. He's from Gothenburg

Meh...hard to say. As Neely said, we'd have to make a swap and I can't see Nashville being in love with acquiring Greening.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:They might trade Greening for Stalberg, that would make sense... kind of.

That's what I've been hoping for some time. I can't see how that happens if it hasn't already though. Plus, and I'll admit that I liked Stalberg, I think he might be even more finished than Greening.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
It. Begins.

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger 23m 23 minutes ago

Winnipeg Jets acquire Jay Harrison from Carolina for a 6th rnd pick. #TSN

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum