GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Who do you like in this DRAFT?

Who do you like in this DRAFT?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Who do you like in this DRAFT? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you like in this DRAFT? on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
hey we might just be able to draft 3rd or fourth overall if we continue to free fall.

32Who do you like in this DRAFT? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you like in this DRAFT? on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:21 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:With the way we're going it looks like we may get one of strome Marner or Crouse for sure.

If we don't draft an ontario boy I will be furious

OK Grapes.

Grapes loves OHL guys whether they're canadian, american or russians.

Ev is pretty much an Ontario racist Sarcasm

33Who do you like in this DRAFT? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you like in this DRAFT? on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:22 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Flo The Action wrote:hey we might just be able to draft  3rd or fourth overall if we continue to free fall.

The inevitable 10 straight useless wins in March will sabotage Tank nation

34Who do you like in this DRAFT? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you like in this DRAFT? on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:50 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Would not draft a Czech first round

35Who do you like in this DRAFT? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you like in this DRAFT? on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:46 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:With the way we're going it looks like we may get one of strome Marner or Crouse for sure.

If we don't draft an ontario boy I will be furious

I'll be even furiouser if that pick is less than Top 2 and we don't trade it for something useful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum