GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:Anaheim getting raped right now.

They made quite a few trades. Doesn't seem to be helping them. Funny how that's montreal's story too.

Montreal went through NHL Death Valley (a.k.a. California). Most smaller Eastern teams don't do well there. DSP hasn't started contributing yet but I'm pretty sure he will turn it around.

They are in a funny spot. Top of the East means they either face Boston or a very hot Sens team in round one. Sure, they've swept the Bruins in the regular season but that just serves to provide some motivation. Plus Lucic still hasn't delivered on his promise from last year's playoffs.

If they lost the top spot to the Islanders then they face Washington and Ovechkin who is in #BeastMode. If they lose top spot to Tampa then they face the Redwings (they are 3-0 against Detroit). Maybe it's best for them to slip to 2nd in the Division.

Can't believe Edmonton put up 47 shots on Crawford and managed 1 goal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Boston hosting Philly in a half hour.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
I've never cheered for the Flyers before. I guess I'll just do so quietly.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Me too. Lets do it.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
I haven't watched an afternoon game no involving the Sens on a Sat in a long, long time. Not getting up for this one, biggest Flyers fan in the world today.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Flyers tied it up. Now what? I don't like where this is heading.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
1-1 near the end of the second. God, I hope it's not a 3-point game!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:1-1 near the end of the second.  God, I hope it's not a 3-point game!

Yep, that was my point.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
as long as the Bruins only get 1 or less it's all good

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Diddle, cmon Flyers. Jesus these teams seem offensively challenged.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hell yes Flyers.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
My nigga my nigga

NEELY

Mod
Mod
4 mins left... hold... the... fck... on

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The Bruins keep playing like this, we don't have to worry about them.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
I thought the Bruins have been the better team today. Mason has been great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum