You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Thought it was Melnyk.

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran
So what are our odds to make the playoffs now ? Where do you find that?

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Detroit losing 2 to 1 after one. Bs with Svedberg in net.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
TheAvatar wrote:So what are our odds to make the playoffs now ?  Where do you find that?  

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html

28%. Went down by four and a half after yesterday's Bruins win

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Svedberg look real good for the Bs. Highly entertaining game so far.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Bs up 3-1 and they're heading to the PP. I have a hard time believing Detroit's going to score the 4+ needed to win today. Is it too much to ask for a LITTLE help here, Hockeys Gods?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
We're not making it now. But just keep winning

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore
you know we play the bruins on tuesday right?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah we gotta win tonight and Tuesday for sure. At some point it's hard to keep climbing the mountain

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lots of remaining gamea for the Bruins to lose and us to win. All we can do is keep winning.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wouldn't be surprised if that was the season. You never know I guess.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Friggin Wings. Rolling over like that on a team playing two afternoon games back to back. I guess we have to do it without anyone's help.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if that was the season.  You never know I guess.

You can't be anything but optimistic right now. If they had to learn a lesson along the way, better that it was learned (hopefully) against the Flames instead of the Bruins. Even if you're leading 10 - 0 you keep the foot on the gas.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if that was the season.  You never know I guess.

You can't be anything but optimistic right now. If they had to learn a lesson along the way, better that it was learned (hopefully) against the Flames instead of the Bruins. Even if you're leading 10 - 0 you keep the foot on the gas.

Yeah, I'm not sure how anyone can call it a wrap NOW, considering the team has lost one regulation game in their last 10.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure how anyone can call it a wrap NOW, considering the team has lost one regulation game in their last 10.

10-1-2 in their last 13. Hard to ask for a better performance this last month. Brutal 3rd period for the team, but the guys stopped playing in front of Anderson.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
A win is a win. As ugly as the last two have been, they still got 2 points in each. But tomorrow they need to not only win, but also win in regulation. Tall order. Hopefully Boston will be pretty tired playing their third game in four nights plus the traveling.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
How was the sabrea game ugly?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:How was the sabrea game ugly?

Yeah I'm wondering. It was total domination.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum