You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Da Costa coming back would be solid, he's a guy that can add a lot of depth to a team that has a ton of skill already.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:Da Costa coming back would be solid, he's a guy that can add a lot of depth to a team that has a ton of skill already.

Would have to get rid of Legwand first

NEELY

Mod
Mod
There are a lot of bodies that need to be moved out but with that said Legwand wouldn't be one of them next year. He's been extremely solid for the Sens on this run.

Smith, Greening, Neil, Phillips, lots of guys to move.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
There's nowhere to play da Costa if you don't move Legwand though.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
We'll see... right now it isn't overly important.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, we can worry about this in the off-season...it's a good problem to have. I imagine we'd be able to move DaCosta or Legwand if we wanted to. Zack Smith would be a bit of a tougher sell, especially since he has two seasons left on his contract.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:We gotta go for the next wild card to play the habs

That's not how it works. The Division leaders will play the two wildcard teams, while #2 and #3 in each Division will play each other.

So we have to get ahead of Detroit into third (assuming Tampa wins the Atlantic).

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:There's nowhere to play da Costa if you don't move Legwand though.

Either one of them could play the wing. But we just need to move people, too many forwards as it is.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, we can worry about this in the off-season...it's a good problem to have.  I imagine we'd be able to move DaCosta or Legwand if we wanted to.  Zack Smith would be a bit of a tougher sell, especially since he has two seasons left on his contract.

Smith's contract is reasonable. Especially if he finds his simple game again. If you can't score, you can still hit.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, we can worry about this in the off-season...it's a good problem to have.  I imagine we'd be able to move DaCosta or Legwand if we wanted to.  Zack Smith would be a bit of a tougher sell, especially since he has two seasons left on his contract.

Smith's contract is reasonable. Especially if he finds his simple game again. If you can't score, you can still hit.

He wasn't hitting or scoring, so his contract is currently unreasonable, and I don't think it will be moveable in the off-season.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Zibby one away from $100K. I assume Stone gets the same thing.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Thank goodness zbad is ok.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I can't see this because my work is stupid that way but this has finally been gif'd.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:I can't see this because my work is stupid that way but this has finally been gif'd.

Sweet sweet goodness. From my tickets to the Leafs game on Saturday night, we got 2 free regular hamburgers and 2 free Big Macs on Sunday. Hellllllllllo free lunch!

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:We gotta go for the next wild card to play the habs

That's not how it works.  The Division leaders will play the two wildcard teams, while #2 and #3 in each Division will play each other.  

So we have to get ahead of Detroit into third (assuming Tampa wins the Atlantic).

Well Montreal is the division leader now so that's how it will work IMO

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Too much up in the air right now. Let's just get in and beat the team we face?

As SSF would say: LETS DO IT!

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Too much up in the air right now.  Let's just get in and beat the team we face?

As SSF would say: LETS DO IT!

Beat em but good.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
TSN 690 discussion right now: How would you feel about facing Ottawa in the 1st round

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum