You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Too much up in the air right now. Let's just get in and beat the team we face?

As SSF would say: LETS DO IT!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Too much up in the air right now.  Let's just get in and beat the team we face?

As SSF would say: LETS DO IT!

Beat em but good.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
TSN 690 discussion right now: How would you feel about facing Ottawa in the 1st round

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cameron's body of work isn't big enough for a Jack Adams nom, right?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:Zibby one away from $100K. I assume Stone gets the same thing.

That would explain why he got up and tried to deflect Hoffman's laserbeam instead of just letting Mike get his 26th.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeCaptain wrote:TSN 690 discussion right now: How would you feel about facing Ottawa in the 1st round

Remember when I mentioned this a few weeks ago? I know Rick Moffat said Habs would sweep Ottawa but that we weren't making it anyway.

I know I've mentioned numerous times that our beloved Senatores would steamroll Montreal but I keep forgetting they have DSP whose studly beastliness is too much to overcome.

Maybe next year.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
LeCaptain wrote:
wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:We gotta go for the next wild card to play the habs

That's not how it works.  The Division leaders will play the two wildcard teams, while #2 and #3 in each Division will play each other.  

So we have to get ahead of Detroit into third (assuming Tampa wins the Atlantic).

Well Montreal is the division leader now so that's how it will work IMO

Ah, sorry, I was assuming you are expecting the Habs to slip behind Tampa (but ahead of the Rangers) into 2nd.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:TSN 690 discussion right now: How would you feel about facing Ottawa in the 1st round

Remember when I mentioned this a few weeks ago? I know Rick Moffat said Habs would sweep Ottawa but that we weren't making it anyway.

I know I've mentioned numerous times that our beloved Senatores would steamroll Montreal but I keep forgetting they have DSP whose studly beastliness is too much to overcome.

Maybe next year.

We were >< close though!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, DSP is a game-breaker in waiting. 3 pts in his last 32 games.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Crisis averted:

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 2m2 minutes ago

Coach Dave Cameron says Andrew Hammond and Mika Zibanejad both had treatment but both should play Thursday on @TSN1200 #Sens
5 retweets 3 favorites

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I gotta admit I was a little freaked out when Hammond got hurt, and then a little more freaked out when ZBad got hurt.....good to hear it's all good.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Anderson might be available on the weekend. If he is, I bet he starts against Florida on Sunday. We need to rest The Hamburglar occasionally.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Anyone get the sense that The Hamburglar is becoming more and more ordinary and the team in front of him is getting stronger and stronger? Nice to know that the team seems to be at a point where they don't NEED Andrew to be fully responsible for the burgling of hams.

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Anyone get the sense that The Hamburglar is becoming more and more ordinary and the team in front of him is getting stronger and stronger? Nice to know that the team seems to be at a point where they don't NEED Andrew to be fully responsible for the burgling of hams.

Yep, his play has come back to earth a little bit, but the important thing is the Ws keep adding up. His performances against Boston and Toronto were fairly medicore...but thankfully the entire lineup is starting to score.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Imagine if our PP wakes up. We could score 6 a game.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
This is an amazing story. I can't get over it.

Name any player and they've done their part. Even Legwand and Chiasson are starting to chip in.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
LeCaptain wrote:Imagine if our PP wakes up. We could score 6 a game.

I seem to recall a team won a Cup, recently, with an anemic PP. Smile

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:This is an amazing story. I can't get over it.

We haven't done anything yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum