Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Share

    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20866
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Ev on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:01 am

    Neil will score tonight

    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13614
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:01 am

    Flo The Action wrote:
    spader wrote:I need the next game to start, like, now. If it doesn't, I'll keep reading articles and comments about the slash/love-tap (depending on the side of the argument you fall under) and my head will continue exploding.
    dude! i am stuck in this microcosms where everyone around me is trying to defend what happened or ridicule stones reaction. i'm in a female parental unit diddling warzone!

    No point in arguing. In the Hab's fan mind Stone is of the same ilk as a diving soccer player.

    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13614
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:02 am

    Ev wrote:Neil will score tonight

    Right before he lands on Price akwardly and we can then tell Habs fans to get over it? Clapping
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:05 am

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    Ev wrote:Neil will score tonight

    Right before he lands on Price akwardly and we can then tell Habs fans to get over it? Clapping

    StickmanDancing
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13614
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:14 am

    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    Ev wrote:Neil will score tonight

    Right before he lands on Price akwardly and we can then tell Habs fans to get over it? Clapping

    StickmanDancing
    MJ


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47960
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by wprager on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:34 am

    Ev wrote:Neil will score tonight

    Before, during or after the game?


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13614
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:35 am

    NEELY wrote:Yup and Subban being Subban is good enough for the distraction.  In his interview he kept trying to bring it back to the team and it just wouldn't work.  Douche bag.

    The funny thing is he can't help himself. He's so narcisistic that he just soaks in the attention. Build him up and make him try to be a one man show. He'll sink the team all by himself if we let him.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    Hoags
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 9235
    Age : 40
    Location : Mississauga
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Hoags on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:51 am

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:
    spader wrote:I need the next game to start, like, now. If it doesn't, I'll keep reading articles and comments about the slash/love-tap (depending on the side of the argument you fall under) and my head will continue exploding.
    dude! i am stuck in this microcosms where everyone around me is trying to defend what happened or ridicule stones reaction. i'm in a female parental unit diddling warzone!

    No point in arguing.  In the Hab's fan mind Stone is of the same ilk as a diving soccer player.

    Ironic as PK is the one who's been fined for diving
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20866
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Ev on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:53 am

    Pre-K Subban is gonna get it
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:54 am

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    NEELY wrote:Yup and Subban being Subban is good enough for the distraction.  In his interview he kept trying to bring it back to the team and it just wouldn't work.  Douche bag.

    The funny thing is he can't help himself.  He's so narcisistic that he just soaks in the attention.  Build him up and make him try to be a one man show.  He'll sink the team all by himself if we let him.

    Precisely.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47960
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by wprager on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:29 am

    Haven't seen Stone out for the morning skate yet, but Chiasson is wearing a white jersey (wore red yesterday -- the red is apparently reserved for top-six).

    I heard that Michalek was being tried out on the right side with Turris and MacArthur so my gut tells me Stone is out for the forseeable future.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47960
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by wprager on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:30 am

    And just as I hit send:

    Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 22s22 seconds ago

    Mark Stone takes to the ice for the team's morning skate in Montreal.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54432
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by PTFlea on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:31 am

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    NEELY wrote:Yup and Subban being Subban is good enough for the distraction.  In his interview he kept trying to bring it back to the team and it just wouldn't work.  Douche bag.

    The funny thing is he can't help himself.  He's so narcisistic that he just soaks in the attention.  Build him up and make him try to be a one man show.  He'll sink the team all by himself if we let him.

    I think this is a pretty good assessment.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16331
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by tim1_2 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:38 am

    wprager wrote:And just as I hit send:

    Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 22s22 seconds ago

    Mark Stone takes to the ice for the team's morning skate in Montreal.

    He skated for 6 minutes, per Garrioch.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47960
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by wprager on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:15 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    NEELY wrote:Yup and Subban being Subban is good enough for the distraction.  In his interview he kept trying to bring it back to the team and it just wouldn't work.  Douche bag.

    The funny thing is he can't help himself.  He's so narcisistic that he just soaks in the attention.  Build him up and make him try to be a one man show.  He'll sink the team all by himself if we let him.

    I think this is a pretty good assessment.  

    "Narcissistic" that's the word. I used to call him selfish but it's more than that.

    How good are players at aiming pucks? Like, if he's in front of the goal and you are winding up for a slapper, how difficult would it be to aim right at his face?

    No, I'm not really joking. They do that in baseball *all* the time.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    Hobiesens
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

    Number of posts : 806
    Location : Toronto
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Hobiesens on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:30 pm

    wprager wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    NEELY wrote:Yup and Subban being Subban is good enough for the distraction.  In his interview he kept trying to bring it back to the team and it just wouldn't work.  Douche bag.

    The funny thing is he can't help himself.  He's so narcisistic that he just soaks in the attention.  Build him up and make him try to be a one man show.  He'll sink the team all by himself if we let him.

    I think this is a pretty good assessment.  

    "Narcissistic" that's the word.  I used to call him selfish but it's more than that.

    How good are players at aiming pucks?  Like, if he's in front of the goal and you are winding up for a slapper, how difficult would it be to aim right at his face?

    No, I'm not really joking.  They do that in baseball *all* the time.

    I like the cut of your jib.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54432
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by PTFlea on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:39 pm

    wprager wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    NEELY wrote:Yup and Subban being Subban is good enough for the distraction.  In his interview he kept trying to bring it back to the team and it just wouldn't work.  Douche bag.

    The funny thing is he can't help himself.  He's so narcisistic that he just soaks in the attention.  Build him up and make him try to be a one man show.  He'll sink the team all by himself if we let him.

    I think this is a pretty good assessment.  

    "Narcissistic" that's the word.  I used to call him selfish but it's more than that.

    How good are players at aiming pucks?  Like, if he's in front of the goal and you are winding up for a slapper, how difficult would it be to aim right at his face?

    No, I'm not really joking.  They do that in baseball *all* the time.

    Totally. First we need to hit the net, but if he's being cool and trying to block I hope they label him with a hard slap shot.
    avatar
    rooneypoo
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 7422
    Age : 38
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-11

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by rooneypoo on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:44 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:
    wprager wrote:And just as I hit send:

    Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 22s22 seconds ago

    Mark Stone takes to the ice for the team's morning skate in Montreal.

    He skated for 6 minutes, per Garrioch.

    So, Stone not ruled out for game 2.

    Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 15m15 minutes ago
    Good chance Mark Stone plays Game 2. Per Dave Cameron: "If he's not in jeopardy and real fragile I think you'll see him in the game."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:17 am