Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Share

    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by tim1_2 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:35 pm

    Who comes out for Neil assuming Stone plays? Chiasson?

    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10065
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by spader on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 pm

    So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?

    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13116
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Flo The Action on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:40 pm

    :slap:
    Stop watching games you fool!!!


    spader wrote:So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47948
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by wprager on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:22 am

    Flo The Action wrote: :slap:
    Stop watching games you fool!!!


    spader wrote:So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?

    Geeze, I should ban him for even asking. Of course you don't watch. I can PM you the results after the game is over.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:43 am

    spader wrote:So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?

    I'd like to say it was because I changed my avatar but I'm afraid you've watched your last Senators playoff game, old friend. Ever.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by tim1_2 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:49 am

    Our mighty Senatores are going to have to step things up a notch to win Game 5. Montreal wasn't overly sharp in Game 4, and I don't feel like we really elevated our game much over the previous three outings. That said, it's not like we've been getting much luck in the way of bounces either.

    Hopefully we get a couple breaks our way, and we keep this wild ride going.
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:51 am

    tim1_2 wrote:Our mighty Senatores are going to have to step things up a notch to win Game 5.  Montreal wasn't overly sharp in Game 4, and I don't feel like we really elevated our game much over the previous three outings.  That said, it's not like we've been getting much luck in the way of bounces either.  

    Hopefully we get a couple breaks our way, and we keep this wild ride going.

    I'd like to see an early lead that they keep building on instead of these nail-biters all the time. Enough already.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by tim1_2 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:58 am

    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:Our mighty Senatores are going to have to step things up a notch to win Game 5.  Montreal wasn't overly sharp in Game 4, and I don't feel like we really elevated our game much over the previous three outings.  That said, it's not like we've been getting much luck in the way of bounces either.  

    Hopefully we get a couple breaks our way, and we keep this wild ride going.

    I'd like to see an early lead that they keep building on instead of these nail-biters all the time. Enough already.

    Too much to hope for. We're heading for a octtuple overtime that will conclude as the sun is coming up. Karlsson's howitzer from the point will bounce off Subban's jaw (knocking him out of the series) and trickle past Price, as he tears his groin trying to stretch out to save it.
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:01 am

    tim1_2 wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:Our mighty Senatores are going to have to step things up a notch to win Game 5.  Montreal wasn't overly sharp in Game 4, and I don't feel like we really elevated our game much over the previous three outings.  That said, it's not like we've been getting much luck in the way of bounces either.  

    Hopefully we get a couple breaks our way, and we keep this wild ride going.

    I'd like to see an early lead that they keep building on instead of these nail-biters all the time. Enough already.

    Too much to hope for.  We're heading for a octtuple overtime that will conclude as the sun is coming up.  Karlsson's howitzer from the point will bounce off Subban's jaw (knocking him out of the series) and trickle past Price, as he tears his groin trying to stretch out to save it.  

    LET'S DO IT!!!!
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47948
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by wprager on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:24 am

    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    spader wrote:So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?

    I'd like to say it was because I changed my avatar but I'm afraid you've watched your last Senators playoff game, old friend. Ever.

    I also changed my avatar (used to be Fett-Hamburglar, now it's Fett-Matrix). And then Mr. Anderson gets a shutout. Coincidence? Probably not.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 am

    wprager wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    spader wrote:So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?

    I'd like to say it was because I changed my avatar but I'm afraid you've watched your last Senators playoff game, old friend. Ever.

    I also changed my avatar (used to be Fett-Hamburglar, now it's Fett-Matrix).  And then Mr. Anderson gets a shutout.  Coincidence?  Probably not.

    Definitely not. But spader has still watched his last Senators playoff game. Ever.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47948
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by wprager on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 am

    tim1_2 wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:Our mighty Senatores are going to have to step things up a notch to win Game 5.  Montreal wasn't overly sharp in Game 4, and I don't feel like we really elevated our game much over the previous three outings.  That said, it's not like we've been getting much luck in the way of bounces either.  

    Hopefully we get a couple breaks our way, and we keep this wild ride going.

    I'd like to see an early lead that they keep building on instead of these nail-biters all the time. Enough already.

    Too much to hope for.  We're heading for a octtuple overtime that will conclude as the sun is coming up.  Karlsson's howitzer from the point will bounce off Subban's jaw (knocking him out of the series) and trickle past Price, as he tears his groin trying to stretch out to save it.  

    I like your moxie.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by tim1_2 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:00 pm

    Just to be safe, Spader probably should never watch another Senators game ever. Playoff or not. It's for the greater good.
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:25 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:Just to be safe, Spader probably should never watch another Senators game ever.  Playoff or not.  It's for the greater good.

    Good guy and all but that's the way the weenie rolls. Glad it's not me.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13614
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:21 pm

    I agree to sleep through game five, as I did for game four, and wake to check the stats.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47948
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by wprager on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:24 pm

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:I agree to sleep through game five, as I did for game four, and wake to check the stats.

    Wait, did you sleep through games 1-3? I went from Heritage Jersey, to old third Red jersey, to No Jersey to changing my avatar. Always trying to change things up. Finally the avatar did the trick.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13614
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:22 pm

    I slept through the third periods during the stretch drive to make the playoffs. Last night was the first time I slept for a playoff game.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:24 pm

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:I slept through the third periods during the stretch drive to make the playoffs. Last night was the first time I slept for a playoff game.

    The exception must now be the rule, old friend. Sweet dreams.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:46 am