GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Member Blogging » An evening out almost ruined.

An evening out almost ruined.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
As you know, my wife has cancer, and now that she's in weekly treatment is obvious to all, since she doesn't wear a wig.

She agrees to go out to see Insurgent even though she's sore and tired, despite being pumped full of Hydromorphcontin, Advil, Zantic and anti nausea drugs.

Well, we get to the theater and there's seats with bars in front so she can be more comfortable and put her feet up. We just finish asking the couple beside the two empty seats, if those are taken and this ignorant jerk sits down in one of the empty seats. He didn't care that we were going to sit there and didn't care that we just asked if the seats were taken. I know there's A-holes in this world but, this guy was cartoon like he was such an arse.  We saw the movie and it was great but, that extra bit of comfort for my wife would have been nice.

- Unknown Author

Similar topics

-

» Baitcast Reel Ruined
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

spader

Post on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:49 pm by spader

People are jerks sometimes. It's nice that you got out for an evening together. I hope you found a way to focus on the positive.

Cap'n Clutch

Post on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:51 pm by Cap'n Clutch

Believe me it was hard. It wasn't until the movie started that I was able to let it go. I seriously wanted to bash his face in.

SeawaySensFan

Post on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:22 pm by SeawaySensFan

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Believe me it was hard. It wasn't until the movie started that I was able to let it go. I seriously wanted to bash his face in.

I get that way over less. Sarcasm

wprager

Post on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:56 pm by wprager

I'm pretty sure he was a Leafs fan.

PTFlea

Post on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:00 pm by PTFlea (Online)

I would have had a hard time not dragging him out of the seat by his hair and beating him senseless personally.

But I probably would have done what you did and tried to let it go.

Ev

Post on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:14 pm by Ev

Did you ask him? How do you know he heard you or saw you guys? Explaining your situation might have helped if he didn't realize

wprager

Post on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:43 pm by wprager

Ev wrote:Did you ask him? How do you know he heard you or saw you guys? Explaining your situation might have helped if he didn't realize

Have you ever even met a Leafs fan?

Cap'n Clutch

Post on Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:17 am by Cap'n Clutch

Ev wrote:Did you ask him? How do you know he heard you or saw you guys? Explaining your situation might have helped if he didn't realize

I looked directly into his eyes and said we were going to sit there, we were just asking if the seats were free. The only time he opened his mouth was as I walked past him and said to him "Thanks bud, really appreciate that". He turned to me and said something, I didn't hear him and didn't ask him to repeat, but, it was not in a nice tone"

Cap'n Clutch

Post on Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:19 am by Cap'n Clutch

There's little question this guy was a grade A Donkey hat.

Ev

Post on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:00 am by Ev

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I looked directly into his eyes and said we were going to sit there, we were just asking if the seats were free. The only time he opened his mouth was as I walked past him and said to him "Thanks bud, really appreciate that". He turned to me and said something, I didn't hear him and didn't ask him to repeat, but, it was not in a nice tone"

Oh ok then, I guess he's just a Richard

Cap'n Clutch

Post on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:03 am by Cap'n Clutch

He's in a class of Richard all his own. This is something I'd expect to see in a Family Guy episode where Peter Griffin takes the seat of a terminally Ill patient because he likes the view from there or something.

tim1_2

Post on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:10 am by tim1_2

That sucks. Some people are just Dung Diddlers. I assume in most cases that catches up with them at some point and they pretty much all get what's coming to them.

Was the movie any good?

Cap'n Clutch

Post on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:26 am by Cap'n Clutch

The movie was great. I really enjoyed it. The ending was fairly predictable though.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum