PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Share

    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:05 pm

    I was on the official Habs ticket website yesterday afternoon, and there were still some available. Boggled my mind, as they had been on sale for well over 24 hours at that point.

    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10065
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by spader on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:42 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:I was on the official Habs ticket website yesterday afternoon, and there were still some available.  Boggled my mind, as they had been on sale for well over 24 hours at that point.

    They sold out in minutes. The Habs site uses a 3rd party site to resell owned tickets. Just like you can buy Sens tickets off stubhub (right now), the Habs tickets are available through a similar process. It's tickets owned by others that are available, but they officially sold out.

    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:42 pm

    spader wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:I was on the official Habs ticket website yesterday afternoon, and there were still some available.  Boggled my mind, as they had been on sale for well over 24 hours at that point.

    They sold out in minutes. The Habs site uses a 3rd party site to resell owned tickets. Just like you can buy Sens tickets off stubhub (right now), the Habs tickets are available through a similar process. It's tickets owned by others that are available, but they officially sold out.

    I don't think that was the case, but it doesn't really matter.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13614
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:57 pm

    What matters is how long it takes before a smurf gets stomped.  I'm going to say it happens before the five minute mark of the first by Borocop.  Thoughts?


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10065
    Age : 37
    Location : Toronto
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by spader on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:42 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:
    spader wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:I was on the official Habs ticket website yesterday afternoon, and there were still some available.  Boggled my mind, as they had been on sale for well over 24 hours at that point.

    They sold out in minutes. The Habs site uses a 3rd party site to resell owned tickets. Just like you can buy Sens tickets off stubhub (right now), the Habs tickets are available through a similar process. It's tickets owned by others that are available, but they officially sold out.

    I don't think that was the case, but it doesn't really matter.

    Agreed. The only reason that I'm talking about it is that I had just finished reading about the tweets that sparked this whole conversation.

    Still, non-issue.

    Go Sens?

    ThisJustIn!

    GoSensGo!
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47946
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by wprager on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:12 pm

    Oh, good, I get home turn on the TV and a few seconds later it throws up a blue screen saying the signal has been lost. I switch to another channel, see another few seconds of the broadcast, then back to the blue screen.

    I'm sure I had this happen before, just not for a long time. And of course it has to happen now, of all times.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:25 pm

    A few guys look nervous, which is normal. Hammond burgling hams already.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:27 pm

    Brutal hand pass call there.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:32 pm

    Hammond good. PP bad. Everything is normal here, let's go!
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:36 pm

    Thanks Markov!
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:51 pm

    How was that not a high sticking penalty?
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:55 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:How was that not a high sticking penalty?

    I thought they changed the rule so now even if it is a follow-through, it is still possible to be high sticking.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:01 pm

    Don't Cherry needs to go away. More time spent on the Leafs than the playoffs. This has gotta be his last year.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:28 pm

    Now we have these stinky Habs where we want them.
    avatar
    Hoags
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 9235
    Age : 40
    Location : Mississauga
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-07-10

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by Hoags on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:29 pm

    Well this sucks now.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:33 pm

    Stone better be OK.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:37 pm

    Fuxk I hope Stone is OK. Turris snipe job.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16325
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:38 pm

    Godamned shorthanded goal. Our PP is brain dead.


    Last edited by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content

    Re: PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:27 am