Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Share

    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16159
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by tim1_2 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:07 pm

    wprager wrote:I just don't see how you can pull a guy after 3 goals (the reliever wins the game) then leave him in for all 6 goals and still come back to him in G3. If he had any intention with starting him in G3 there's no way he would have left him in for all 6 goals.

    Quenville actually talked about this in his post game conference and basically said he's not worried about Crawford.

    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16159
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by tim1_2 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:07 pm

    Shea Weber is not traveling to Chicago. Injury sounds bad.

    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16159
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by tim1_2 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:00 pm

    Darling will start game 3 for Chicago.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16159
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by tim1_2 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:22 pm

    Tampa up 1-0 early. It's days like today that I wish I could just sit on my deck, drink, and watch hockey all day. Damn kids.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47513
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by wprager on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:58 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:
    wprager wrote:I just don't see how you can pull a guy after 3 goals (the reliever wins the game) then leave him in for all 6 goals and still come back to him in G3. If he had any intention with starting him in G3 there's no way he would have left him in for all 6 goals.

    Quenville actually talked about this in his post game conference and basically said he's not worried about Crawford.

    tim1_2 wrote:Shea Weber is not traveling to Chicago. Injury sounds bad.

    Don't ever let Joel sell you anything.

    He said he's not worried about him because he would be riding the bench.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47513
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by wprager on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:02 pm

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ottawa-senators-fan-katie-kerrick-harassed-at-habs-game-1.3039078

    Why am I not surprised.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox

    NEELY
    Mod
    Mod

    Number of posts : 20732
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-02-24

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by NEELY on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:11 pm

    I can't believe how drunk I am out on my deck watching this Tampa game.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47513
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by wprager on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:15 pm

    NEELY wrote:I can't believe how drunk I am out on my deck watching this Tampa game.

    Don't worry, we can Smile


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    Vandelay
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

    Number of posts : 769
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-11-07

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by Vandelay on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:07 pm

    wprager wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ottawa-senators-fan-katie-kerrick-harassed-at-habs-game-1.3039078

    Why am I not surprised.

    She should be thrilled. She got a free souvenir
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16159
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by tim1_2 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:07 pm

    I never understood why some folks turn into morons when they enter arenas. I love good natured trash talk, but stories like this are so ridiculous.
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20693
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by Ev on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:10 pm

    They don't turn into morons. They already are morons and/or bunghole.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47513
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by wprager on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:27 pm

    Ev wrote:They don't turn into morons. They already are morons and/or bunghole.

    Two parts moron/bunghole, two or more parts alcohol. Although in this case he was sober enough to wait until the game was done (didn't want to risk being kicked out).


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16159
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by tim1_2 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:15 am

    FYI, the Senators (being ultra-classy) are bringing that harassed chick to the game tonight.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16159
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by tim1_2 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:55 pm

    Isles all over the Caps. They already have over 30 shots at the end of the 2nd.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54125
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by PTFlea on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:19 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:FYI, the Senators (being ultra-classy) are bringing that harassed chick to the game tonight.

    Sounds like Montreal wants to know more about the situation too.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16159
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by tim1_2 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:21 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:FYI, the Senators (being ultra-classy) are bringing that harassed chick to the game tonight.

    Sounds like Montreal wants to know more about the situation too.

    Diddle Montreal. They did nothing for her when it mattered most.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 12764
    Age : 40
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by Flo The Action on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:27 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:FYI, the Senators (being ultra-classy) are bringing that harassed chick to the game tonight.

    Sounds like Montreal wants to know more about the situation too.

    Diddle Montreal. They did nothing for her when it mattered most.
    if montreal wants to do something about fan behavior start by some punishement with fans. find out who that guy is and bar him from the bell center
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16159
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by tim1_2 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:38 pm

    Wow. The Caps just tied the game 1-1 late in the 3rd.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:50 am