PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Share

    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:55 am

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe that's why they're running out of steam? They should eat something before the game.

    Part of it is timing, If Cameron made the decision closer to lunch time, Legwand might have been deemed hungry enough to play.

    LeCaptain
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 12030
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by LeCaptain on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:59 am

    History (re)starts today.

    #gosengo

    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10065
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by spader on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:08 am

    LeCaptain wrote:History (re)starts today.

    #gosengo

    #sensin7 TwoThumbsUp!
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:09 am

    spader wrote:
    LeCaptain wrote:History (re)starts today.

    #gosengo

    #sensin7 TwoThumbsUp!

    LET'S DO IT!!!!
    avatar
    LeCaptain
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 12030
    Age : 30
    Location : Montreal, QC
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by LeCaptain on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:14 am

    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    spader wrote:
    LeCaptain wrote:History (re)starts today.

    #gosengo

    #sensin7 TwoThumbsUp!

    LET'S DO IT!!!!

    Done.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16335
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:21 am

    LeCaptain wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    spader wrote:
    LeCaptain wrote:History (re)starts today.

    #gosengo

    #sensin7 TwoThumbsUp!

    LET'S DO IT!!!!

    Done.

    We did it??
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:23 am

    tim1_2 wrote:
    LeCaptain wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    spader wrote:
    LeCaptain wrote:History (re)starts today.

    #gosengo

    #sensin7 TwoThumbsUp!

    LET'S DO IT!!!!

    Done.

    We did it??

    On to game 5 then!!! Cheering StickmanDancing MJ
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54441
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by PTFlea on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:25 am

    LeCaptain wrote:History (re)starts today.

    #gosengo

    Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16335
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:27 am

    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:
    LeCaptain wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    spader wrote:
    LeCaptain wrote:History (re)starts today.

    #gosengo

    #sensin7 TwoThumbsUp!

    LET'S DO IT!!!!

    Done.

    We did it??

    On to game 5 then!!! Cheering StickmanDancing MJ

    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! I forget about the 9am start time today! Off to the Bell Centre to steal the next W!!
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13614
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:38 am

    1 down, 3 to go!!!


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54441
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by PTFlea on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:53 am

    If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens. A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

    Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47977
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by wprager on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:55 am

    SpezDispensed wrote:I'm surprised Legwand is a scratch. Dunno what else to say, he's not great, but he's one of the few real vets on the team.

    And we all know how well we did with the vets early in the season. If not for Mac's insistence on playing Phillips, Smith, Legwand, Neil (especially as the 6th skater when goalie is pulled) who knows, we could have been playing Detroit, and maybe even with home ice advantage.

    Playing Detroit I don't think we would have Hammond being crashed into repeatedly, and Stone would not have a broken wrist. It would probably be 2-1 Sens and Hammond still in goal.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54441
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by PTFlea on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:55 am

    wprager wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:I'm surprised Legwand is a scratch. Dunno what else to say, he's not great, but he's one of the few real vets on the team.

    And we all know how well we did with the vets early in the season. If not for Mac's insistence on playing Phillips, Smith, Legwand, Neil (especially as the 6th skater when goalie is pulled) who knows, we could have been playing Detroit, and maybe even with home ice advantage.

    Playing Detroit I don't think we would have Hammond being crashed into repeatedly, and Stone would not have a broken wrist. It would probably be 2-1 Sens and Hammond still in goal.

    Yeah, MacLean was a tool through and through.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47977
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by wprager on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:56 am

    SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens. A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

    Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

    You've got a kid in the house. Be responsible.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24766
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:I'm surprised Legwand is a scratch. Dunno what else to say, he's not great, but he's one of the few real vets on the team.

    And we all know how well we did with the vets early in the season. If not for Mac's insistence on playing Phillips, Smith, Legwand, Neil (especially as the 6th skater when goalie is pulled) who knows, we could have been playing Detroit, and maybe even with home ice advantage.

    Playing Detroit I don't think we would have Hammond being crashed into repeatedly, and Stone would not have a broken wrist. It would probably be 2-1 Sens and Hammond still in goal.

    Yeah, MacLean was a tool through and through.

    I'm pretty sure you said quite the opposite on multiple occasions.

    NEELY
    Mod
    Mod

    Number of posts : 20732
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-02-24

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by NEELY on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:43 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens. A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

    Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

    That's way too funny you said that... I just msg my buddy and said "I can't do this sober, roll one up just in case it's over tonight".

    NEELY
    Mod
    Mod

    Number of posts : 20732
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-02-24

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by NEELY on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:44 pm

    wprager wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens. A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

    Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

    You've got a kid in the house. Be responsible.

    He won't drink and drive...

    If you are talking about weed... well it's better for you than alcohol and you are much more in control. Time to start changing that thinking.

    Also you go outside to smoke it, bush league to smoke it indoors.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13614
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:54 pm

    His wife can stay sober also Smile


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author

    Sponsored content

    Re: PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:31 am