You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

NEELY


Mod
Mod
SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens.  A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

That's way too funny you said that... I just msg my buddy and said "I can't do this sober, roll one up just in case it's over tonight".

NEELY


Mod
Mod
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens.  A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

You've got a kid in the house.  Be responsible.

He won't drink and drive...

If you are talking about weed... well it's better for you than alcohol and you are much more in control. Time to start changing that thinking.

Also you go outside to smoke it, bush league to smoke it indoors.

Cap'n Clutch


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
His wife can stay sober also Smile

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens.  A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

You've got a kid in the house.  Be responsible.

Boy Prags, don't be 'one of those people'. Weed is exactly like drinking, there's literally no difference at all. In fact, the buzz is way less aggressive that drinking can be. Plus, Mel is in the house if the toddler needs anything (which doesn't matter because I can deal with being high and doing things).

Have you ever tried weed? It's not the monster you might think it is.

And yes, I just read Neely's response, the day anyone smokes in my house with a toddler and a cat, is the day someone gets their arse kicked.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'm sad that people don't cringe at drinking, but they still cringe at smoking weed. We're still in the dark ages.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm sad that people don't cringe at drinking, but they still cringe at smoking weed.  We're still in the dark ages.

OK, Tommy Chong. Take it to the High Times website.

To get back to hockey, this explains why you think Lazar is "fantastic" and why you were such a huge fan of "Mac."

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm sad that people don't cringe at drinking, but they still cringe at smoking weed.  We're still in the dark ages.

OK, Tommy Chong. Take it to the High Times website.

To get back to hockey, this explains why you think Lazar is "fantastic" and why you were such a huge fan of "Mac."

Ha, I'm certainly no Tommy Chong, but I smoke recreationally from time to time.

And MacLean had a good system to start, then something went atomically wrong with his thinking.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm sad that people don't cringe at drinking, but they still cringe at smoking weed.  We're still in the dark ages.

OK, Tommy Chong. Take it to the High Times website.

To get back to hockey, this explains why you think Lazar is "fantastic" and why you were such a huge fan of "Mac."

Ha, I'm certainly no Tommy Chong, but I smoke recreationally from time to time.

And MacLean had a good system to start, then something went atomically wrong with his thinking.

That's what all you drugged-out hippies say.

At least he wasn't Fartsburg.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm sad that people don't cringe at drinking, but they still cringe at smoking weed.  We're still in the dark ages.

OK, Tommy Chong. Take it to the High Times website.

To get back to hockey, this explains why you think Lazar is "fantastic" and why you were such a huge fan of "Mac."

Ha, I'm certainly no Tommy Chong, but I smoke recreationally from time to time.

And MacLean had a good system to start, then something went atomically wrong with his thinking.

That's what all you drugged-out hippies say.

At least he wasn't Fartsburg.

Poor Fartsburg will never live that down. Train wreck.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm sad that people don't cringe at drinking, but they still cringe at smoking weed.  We're still in the dark ages.

OK, Tommy Chong. Take it to the High Times website.

To get back to hockey, this explains why you think Lazar is "fantastic" and why you were such a huge fan of "Mac."

Ha, I'm certainly no Tommy Chong, but I smoke recreationally from time to time.

And MacLean had a good system to start, then something went atomically wrong with his thinking.

That's what all you drugged-out hippies say.

At least he wasn't Fartsburg.

Poor Fartsburg will never live that down.  Train wreck.

The buzzword was "accountability" when he was hired and I'm pretty sure at his first presser he said "If players aren't accountable, there's gonna be accountability." I knew the season was over before it began.

Fast forward to "Mac" and the "communication" age: "Communication with players is key. If there's gonna be communication, you have to communicate."

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
We've had some interesting coaches.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
NEELY wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens.  A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

You've got a kid in the house.  Be responsible.

He won't drink and drive...

If you are talking about weed... well it's better for you than alcohol and you are much more in control.  Time to start changing that thinking.

Also you go outside to smoke it, bush league to smoke it indoors.

Better/worse, I don't know. Depends on how much (and when/where). You know what they say, everything in moderation -- including moderation. Taking it outside, yeah, that will work. Then strip and shower when you get back inside before going to the kid's room.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens.  A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

You've got a kid in the house.  Be responsible.

Boy Prags, don't be 'one of those people'.  Weed is exactly like drinking, there's literally no difference at all.  In fact, the buzz is way less aggressive that drinking can be.  Plus, Mel is in the house if the toddler needs anything (which doesn't matter because I can deal with being high and doing things).

Have you ever tried weed?  It's not the monster you might think it is.

And yes, I just read Neely's response, the day anyone smokes in my house with a toddler and a cat, is the day someone gets their arse kicked.

I've never officially tried. But I went to Concordia, and I spent time studying in the Engineering Lounge, and I've taken the backstairs instead of the escalator/elevator once in a while (that's where you go from the 10th floor library to the 5th floor caf and when you exit the stairwell you're higher than you were before).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm sad that people don't cringe at drinking, but they still cringe at smoking weed.  We're still in the dark ages.

OK, Tommy Chong. Take it to the High Times website.

To get back to hockey, this explains why you think Lazar is "fantastic" and why you were such a huge fan of "Mac."

Ha, I'm certainly no Tommy Chong, but I smoke recreationally from time to time.

And MacLean had a good system to start, then something went atomically wrong with his thinking.

Maybe he quit drinking and started smoking. Recreationally.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens.  A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

You've got a kid in the house.  Be responsible.

Boy Prags, don't be 'one of those people'.  Weed is exactly like drinking, there's literally no difference at all.  In fact, the buzz is way less aggressive that drinking can be.  Plus, Mel is in the house if the toddler needs anything (which doesn't matter because I can deal with being high and doing things).

Have you ever tried weed?  It's not the monster you might think it is.

And yes, I just read Neely's response, the day anyone smokes in my house with a toddler and a cat, is the day someone gets their arse kicked.

I've never officially tried.  But I went to Concordia, and I spent time studying in the Engineering Lounge, and I've taken the backstairs instead of the escalator/elevator once in a while (that's where you go from the 10th floor library to the 5th floor caf and when you exit the stairwell you're higher than you were before).

Ahhhhh! You crazy bastard!!

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
3 hours 45 minutes until the epic comeback begins! Prepare accordingly! I plan to go back to my old faithful method of being asleep before the game ends.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens.  A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

You've got a kid in the house.  Be responsible.

Boy Prags, don't be 'one of those people'.  Weed is exactly like drinking, there's literally no difference at all.  In fact, the buzz is way less aggressive that drinking can be.  Plus, Mel is in the house if the toddler needs anything (which doesn't matter because I can deal with being high and doing things).

Have you ever tried weed?  It's not the monster you might think it is.

And yes, I just read Neely's response, the day anyone smokes in my house with a toddler and a cat, is the day someone gets their arse kicked.

I've never officially tried.  But I went to Concordia, and I spent time studying in the Engineering Lounge, and I've taken the backstairs instead of the escalator/elevator once in a while (that's where you go from the 10th floor library to the 5th floor caf and when you exit the stairwell you're higher than you were before).

Ahhhhh! You crazy bastard!!

Yep. I was quite the rebel in my 20s. Even attended some Wine-and-Cheese soirees.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

LeCaptain

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Got my tickets. I'm 5/5 so far in the playoffs, so you guys can all relax.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum