You are not connected. Please login or register

Post-elimination injury revelations

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:21 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Ryan for sure needs to commit himself to his off ice training because if he doesn't years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 of that new contract will look really, really bad.

That said I am not overly concerned about next year or the year after, he will get his 20 goals, 60 points and be a game breaker.

32 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:Ryan for sure needs to commit himself to his off ice training because if he doesn't years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 of that new contract will look really, really bad.

That said I am not overly concerned about next year or the year after, he will get his 20 goals, 60 points and be a game breaker.  

He needs more than 20 to be worth his contract. I don't have concerns going forward

33 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:44 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Me neither. He carried this team for the first half IMO.

34 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:30 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:Me neither.  He carried this team for the first half IMO.  

I don't care what he said. There were times when he tried to take a stride and would just fall down. Was he really that much out of shape? I still keep thinking back to that Petry hit -- maybe he didn't think it affected him but he really wasn't the same after that.

35 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:36 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:

I don't care what he said.  There were times when he tried to take a stride and would just fall down.  Was he really that much out of shape?  I still keep thinking back to that Petry hit -- maybe he didn't think it affected him but he really wasn't the same after that.

Meh, what can you say? Either way here's to hoping he's back to full speed next year.

36 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:22 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:

I don't care what he said.  There were times when he tried to take a stride and would just fall down.  Was he really that much out of shape?  I still keep thinking back to that Petry hit -- maybe he didn't think it affected him but he really wasn't the same after that.

Meh, what can you say?  Either way here's to hoping he's back to full speed next year.  

That, or give him a "diminished role" and hope he governs himself accordingly. Nod

37 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:09 am

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:Ryan for sure needs to commit himself to his off ice training because if he doesn't years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 of that new contract will look really, really bad.

He needs more than 20 to be worth his contract. I don't have concerns going forward

If Zib takes another step, those two are gonna be a sick duo.

38 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:46 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cowen's getting surgery for a sports hernia.

39 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:51 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Karlsson's injury down the stretch was "muscle damage in his back" and it required injections. Whatever that means.

40 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:53 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Karlsson's injury down the stretch was "muscle damage in his back" and it required injections.  Whatever that means.

Hmmm. Another Post-elimination injury revelation... REVEALED!!!!!!

Nice work.

41 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:06 am

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Karlsson's injury down the stretch was "muscle damage in his back" and it required injections.  Whatever that means.

Hmmm. Another Post-elimination injury revelation... REVEALED!!!!!!

Nice work.
Ive had before. you can still function but it is constant pain. i hope they really treat it well because it has a tendency to come back. the injections aren't that bad.

42 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:16 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
spader wrote:
Ev wrote:

Yep. A part of me wishes Zib was left handed, but they're gonna play well together. Now...who's on his left wing?....

43 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Vandelay

Sophomore
Sophomore
wprager wrote:

Agreed. That, and I don't think I saw him connect on a single one-timer in the last 10-15 games. If he wasn't injured, he needs to hit the gym and seek counseling cause he was not the same player as the mid-season Ryan.

44 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispensed wrote:
spader wrote:
Ev wrote:

Yep.  A part of me wishes Zib was left handed, but they're gonna play well together.  Now...who's on his left wing?....

Maybe we can get O'Reilly.......

In the words of God "probably not"

45 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Fri May 15, 2015 12:07 am

spader

All-Star
All-Star
As I mentioned elsewhere, Beaulieu had his ribcage broken by EK the bruiser.

46 Re: Post-elimination injury revelations on Fri May 15, 2015 5:58 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:As I mentioned elsewhere, Beaulieu had his ribcage broken by EK the bruiser.

I read sternum is that the same thing? Dr. Poo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum