You are not connected. Please login or register

What will our goalie trade look like?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

31 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:24 pm

spader


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:
NHLSourcesSay ‏@NHLSourcesSay 17m17 minutes ago

#Sabres look like they will land #Canucks Eddie Lack, VAN wants 31st overall pick in return, talks on going. #NHL #NHLDraft #NSS

Is Lack a starter, though?

That guy knows nothing. †Basically of he says something the opposite happens.

Ya, he's the worst.

32 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:53 pm

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:It sure sounds like it'll be Lehner. I'd guess to Buffalo, but I have no idea for what.

Really tough to call this one. I'm not sure it will be one of the obvious destinations (Edmonton, Buffalo). But I will still pick an obvious team:

to Buffalo: Lehner, Cowen, Ceci, Chiasson, Prince

to Ottawa: Bogo, Girgensons, Pick #21

That's a lot of youth to grow with Eichel for Buffalo. No matter what team this deal happens with, I think you see multiple pieces going in each direction.

Let the insanity begin!!!!!
mmmhhhhh no.

Would you trade Ceci+Prince for Bogosian? †What about Lehner+Chiasson for Girgensons? †Then you've got Prince for pick #21 left. †

Check your math.

Change one of the Princes for Cowen.

33 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:00 pm

spader


All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:It sure sounds like it'll be Lehner. I'd guess to Buffalo, but I have no idea for what.

Really tough to call this one. I'm not sure it will be one of the obvious destinations (Edmonton, Buffalo). But I will still pick an obvious team:

to Buffalo: Lehner, Cowen, Ceci, Chiasson, Prince

to Ottawa: Bogo, Girgensons, Pick #21

That's a lot of youth to grow with Eichel for Buffalo. No matter what team this deal happens with, I think you see multiple pieces going in each direction.

Let the insanity begin!!!!!
mmmhhhhh no.

Would you trade Ceci+Prince for Bogosian? †What about Lehner+Chiasson for Girgensons? †Then you've got Prince for pick #21 left. †

Check your math.

Change one of the Princes for Cowen.

COWEN IS A PRINCE?!? I had no idea. Maybe that's why he's getting the royal treatment. Vertigo Ahhhhh!

34 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:02 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
spader wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:
NHLSourcesSay ‏@NHLSourcesSay 17m17 minutes ago

#Sabres look like they will land #Canucks Eddie Lack, VAN wants 31st overall pick in return, talks on going. #NHL #NHLDraft #NSS

Is Lack a starter, though?

That guy knows nothing. †Basically of he says something the opposite happens.

Ya, he's the worst.

Oh, come one, he's not as bad as @HockeyyInsiderr. His last tweet:

Hockeyy Insiderr ‏@Hockeyylnsiderr Sep 3

I can confirm the Ottawa Sunís report about Sidney Crosby being arrested.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

35 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:04 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:It sure sounds like it'll be Lehner. I'd guess to Buffalo, but I have no idea for what.

Really tough to call this one. I'm not sure it will be one of the obvious destinations (Edmonton, Buffalo). But I will still pick an obvious team:

to Buffalo: Lehner, Cowen, Ceci, Chiasson, Prince

to Ottawa: Bogo, Girgensons, Pick #21

That's a lot of youth to grow with Eichel for Buffalo. No matter what team this deal happens with, I think you see multiple pieces going in each direction.

Let the insanity begin!!!!!
mmmhhhhh no.

Would you trade Ceci+Prince for Bogosian? †What about Lehner+Chiasson for Girgensons? †Then you've got Prince for pick #21 left. †

Check your math.

Change one of the Princes for Cowen.

COWEN IS A PRINCE?!? I had no idea. Maybe that's why he's getting the royal treatment. Vertigo Ahhhhh!

Bloody peasant.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

36 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
I wonder if Dallas comes up with a pitch for lehner. I don't think they want to go in with lethonen as their guy this season. Or at the very worst they want two guys battling it out for the crease.

Wonder if St-Louis interest in Anderson is real.

37 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:59 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dallas has nothing much to offer. Lehner for Daley maybe? But I'm not sure that's worth it.

38 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:06 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:I wonder if Dallas comes up with a pitch for lehner. I don't think they want to go in with lethonen as their guy this season. Or at the very worst they want two guys battling it out for the crease.

Wonder if St-Louis interest in Anderson is real.

That's not a situation that would work with Lehner.

39 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:I wonder if Dallas comes up with a pitch for lehner. I don't think they want to go in with lethonen as their guy this season. Or at the very worst they want two guys battling it out for the crease.

Wonder if St-Louis interest in Anderson is real.

That's not a situation that would work with Lehner.
Well I think Dallas wants to have someone and move from Lethonen.

40 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispensed wrote:Dallas has nothing much to offer. †Lehner for Daley maybe? †But I'm not sure that's worth it.
Well I disagree. I'll take Nish the Russian. Even if it means adding a bit to a goalie to get him.

41 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm a big fan of bogo, but I wouldn't trade Ceci for him st this point. † What do you think of that ssf?

I don't get it but whatever. We'll discuss after the trade happens.

I can never tell how serious you are. I imagine there's a minimum of truth behind your comments.

42 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:29 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm a big fan of bogo, but I wouldn't trade Ceci for him st this point. † What do you think of that ssf?

I don't get it but whatever. We'll discuss after the trade happens.

I can never tell how serious you are. I imagine there's a minimum of truth behind your comments.

Pretty much everything I say pans out.

stay tuned

43 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:14 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Dallas has nothing much to offer. †Lehner for Daley maybe? †But I'm not sure that's worth it.
Well I disagree. I'll take Nish the Russian. Even if it means adding a bit to a goalie to get him.

Would you trade nish or Ritchie for Lehner with lehner as a centerpiece?

44 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:30 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
I would trade Lehner straight up for Ritchie, no question.

45 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I wouldn't only because I don't like Ritchie

46 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:32 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Ev wrote:I wouldn't only because I don't like Ritchie

Pretty much solves the PF issue though, he's the guy I wanted the Sens to snag in the Spezza deal last year. Doubt it happen though.

47 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Dallas has nothing much to offer. †Lehner for Daley maybe? †But I'm not sure that's worth it.
Well I disagree. I'll take Nish the Russian. Even if it means adding a bit to a goalie to get him.

Would you trade nish or Ritchie for Lehner with lehner as a centerpiece?
Especially Nish. That guy could become a monster. To me Dallas was one of those teams I was very interested in trading with. They have a few pieces that I think could do well. Nils is balsy too so you never know.

48 Re: What will our goalie trade look like? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:20 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Again, if they move Lehner with a contract it's going to be picks and only picks. 2, 2nds is just fine. Keep stocking up the cupboard, if the Sens challenge for the cup in the next 2-5 years they will need the depth.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum