You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Ovechkin set his alarm clock to 8:30 PM instead of AM.  Was later to game day morning skate and was benched.  They lost 5-0.

This was news like 3 or 4 days ago.

Shut up and watch my post count!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Sylvain StLaurent reporting that Wideman could be in the lineup tomorrow.

Yes please. As much as I like Boro, we need some more puck movement.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:Sylvain StLaurent reporting that Wideman could be in the lineup tomorrow.

Yes please.  As much as I like Boro, we need some more puck movement.

Against Nashville, yeah, I guess. But we also need movement without the puck.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Just one "perfect" team left. San Jose is still undefeated but their last win was a SO against the Devils, so they are one ROW off the perfect pace. Of the other formerly undefeated teams, Detroit were blown away by the Hurricanes, Minnesota lost in OT to the Kings.

Sens game day -- who's up for making a GDT?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The Jackets were supposed to be a good team weren't they?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:The Jackets were supposed to be a good team weren't they?

They are "perfect" in a completely different way.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Keenan gets the pinko slip after Metallurg loses 2 in a row. Tough league. Julien is the odds-on favorite to be the first NHL coach to be fired. Wonder if Iron Mike would be in the running.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
What on earth???

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Now, the even more weird part, a year ago, *this* happened:

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
So McDavid now with 3 goals (could be 4 -- what a save that was!) and Eichel still stuck on 2 (also no assists). But they are still 6th and 16th in rookie scoring.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Dallas is ahead of San Jose in the standings (same W/L record but one more ROW). Spezza is 3rd on the team in scoring and is a +2. Ales Hemsky is tied for the team lead at +3. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Dallas is ahead of San Jose in the standings (same W/L record but one more ROW).  Spezza is 3rd on the team in scoring and is a +2.  Ales Hemsky is tied for the team lead at +3.  Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
Yeah..l wait for that to drop off. But I mean, we all knew Jason would be better somewhere where he's not the centre of attention.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Dallas is ahead of San Jose in the standings (same W/L record but one more ROW).  Spezza is 3rd on the team in scoring and is a +2.  Ales Hemsky is tied for the team lead at +3.  Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
Yeah..l wait for that to drop off. But I mean, we all knew Jason would be better somewhere where he's not the centre of attention.

I know *some* people here were giggling with glee when he didn't do all that well (stats-wise) last season, and I said that it would take him some time to get acclimated/accustomed and he'd do better in his second year. So far, he has, and the team is doing alright. I still predicted them to miss the playoffs but I had a bunch of teams all close. If they get goaltending then they will make it.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I know *some* people here were giggling with glee when he didn't do all that well (stats-wise) last season, and I said that it would take him some time to get acclimated/accustomed and he'd do better in his second year.  So far, he has, and the team is doing alright.  I still predicted them to miss the playoffs but I had a bunch of teams all close.  If they get goaltending then they will make it.
Yeah they were tight for me as well to make the playoffs. That whole conferance is so competitive.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Too early.
Anyone remember the 70's line from last year first couple of months?
Yeah that's what I thought.

spader

All-Star
All-Star
LeCaptain wrote:Too early.
Anyone remember the 70's line from last year first couple of months?
Yeah that's what I thought.

I sure do. I picked up Toffoli in one pool thinking that he's the best bet to pick that up again.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Duncan Keith out 4-6 weeks (knee).

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Habs go 7-0 with a statement game against the Blues.  3-0 shutout for Price, stopping all 38 shots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum