VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Share

    Poll

    Who is Ottawa's female parental unit diddling #8 prospect (under 25 NHL GP)?

    [ 1 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    56% [56%] 
    [ 3 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 9
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20866
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by Ev on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:57 am

    1. Nick Paul (64%)
    2. Matt Puempel (82%)
    3. Mikael Wikstrand (44%)
    4. Colin White (40%)
    5. Matt O'Connor (56%)
    6. Thomas Chabot (60%)
    7. Shane Prince (63%)


    Last edited by Ev on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20866
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by Ev on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:57 am

    Gagne
    avatar
    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10065
    Age : 37
    Location : Toronto
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by spader on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:13 pm

    Lindberg
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13128
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by Flo The Action on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:19 pm

    Gagne. Big boy with nice accelerations and nice shot. Probably needs to get used to his frame as he doesn't seem comfortable in it. He's got a few things to work on but if he can get it done he could be a home run for us.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16331
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:21 pm

    All hail the Mighty Hogburglar.
    avatar
    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10065
    Age : 37
    Location : Toronto
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by spader on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:34 pm

    Flo The Action wrote:Gagne. Big boy with nice accelerations and nice shot. Probably needs to get used to his frame as he doesn't seem comfortable in it. He's got a few things to work on but if he can get it done he could be a home run for us.

    They traded up for him. He's obviously someone that they believe in. I have high hopes.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54432
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by PTFlea on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:09 pm

    Pretty excited about Gagne, Dzingel, McCormick, Chlapik, Lindberg, Harpur and even a longshot like Summers.

    We have some neat pieces coming up the pipeline.
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20866
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by Ev on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:27 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:Pretty excited about Gagne, Dzingel, McCormick, Chlapik, Lindberg, Harpur and even a longshot like Summers.

    We have some neat pieces coming up the pipeline.

    So, every player? Sarcasm
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54432
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by PTFlea on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:58 pm

    Ev wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:Pretty excited about Gagne, Dzingel, McCormick, Chlapik, Lindberg, Harpur and even a longshot like Summers.

    We have some neat pieces coming up the pipeline.

    So, every player? Sarcasm

    Most to be honest. I don't see any slam dunk busts in there, but time will tell.

    Those specific 7, combined with the top prospects are very exciting.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13128
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by Flo The Action on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:23 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:
    Ev wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:Pretty excited about Gagne, Dzingel, McCormick, Chlapik, Lindberg, Harpur and even a longshot like Summers.

    We have some neat pieces coming up the pipeline.

    So, every player? Sarcasm

    Most to be honest. I don't see any slam dunk busts in there, but time will tell.

    Those specific 7, combined with the top prospects are very exciting.
    I tend to temper my expectations more than I used to. For ever player that might contribute we have a guy that will be the Corey cowick. It's also hard for me to get excited about guys that aren't potential top 9 or top 4. The good news is we have depth at centre for the bottom 2 lines so we will likely never dish out stupid money for a guy to come in via FA. Also a lot of competition on the wing will make guys want to be here more.
    At the same time I'm not sure I'm really happy with Neil and Z smith on this team for much longer. Much better players should be pushing for their spots. I could see a guy like Neil getting dealt between now and the trade deadline.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13128
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by Flo The Action on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:24 pm

    Somebody better change their votes. You cannot in all honesty have Linberg before gagne.
    But I'll vote for Linberg after. Will be interested to see what he can do in bingo.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16331
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:51 pm

    Flo The Action wrote:Somebody better change their votes. You cannot in all honesty have Linberg before gagne.
    But I'll vote for Linberg after. Will be interested to see what he can do in bingo.

    Of course you can. The organization is apparently pretty high on the Linburglar.
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20866
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by Ev on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:52 pm

    Whoever voted Hogberglar should be shamed if this ends in a tie
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16331
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:05 pm

    Whoever didn't vote for the Hogburglar should be ashamed.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13128
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by Flo The Action on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:13 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:Somebody better change their votes. You cannot in all honesty have Linberg before gagne.
    But I'll vote for Linberg after. Will be interested to see what he can do in bingo.

    Of course you can. The organization is apparently pretty high on the Linburglar.
    Of course they are! But would they pick him beginning of the second round over gagne this year? Probably not. I believe they think they have the making of a pretty special guy in gagne. You know what? They are pretty high on McCormick right now. Do you see him jumping the cue? No. Potential.

    Sponsored content

    Re: VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:06 am