You are not connected. Please login or register

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #10 (2015)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is Ottawa's female parental unit diddling #10 prospect (under 25 NHL GP)?

10% 10% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
20% 20% [ 2 ]
20% 20% [ 2 ]
10% 10% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
20% 20% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
10% 10% [ 1 ]
10% 10% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
3 way tie... So who's gonna make a fake account to vote an extra time?

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
need one more vote people. Somebody vote for one of the tied guys

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
really somebody just voted for Jaros...

SensHulk

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
NEELY wrote:Went with McCormick.  He's upside is limited but he's closer to being an NHLer than anyone left on that list.  Argument could be made for Robinson.

Me too. Hardest working player at dev camp and based on history, every player to win that has played in the nhl (except for maybe claesson whose time will come as well)

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The fact that The Hogburglar has been overlooked by everyone except me just makes me depressed.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:The fact that The Hogburglar has been overlooked by everyone except me just makes me depressed.

Have a hogburger and you'll feel better.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:The fact that The Hogburglar has been overlooked by everyone except me just makes me depressed.

HF is at 11 in their prospect rankings and Hogberg is still on the board. I think he'll go 13 or 14 on that site.

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The fact that The Hogburglar has been overlooked by everyone except me just makes me depressed.

HF is at 11 in their prospect rankings and Hogberg is still on the board. I think he'll go 13 or 14 on that site.

That place is full of idiots. I expected better from here.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The fact that The Hogburglar has been overlooked by everyone except me just makes me depressed.

HF is at 11 in their prospect rankings and Hogberg is still on the board. I think he'll go 13 or 14 on that site.

That place is full of idiots.  I expected better from here.
Can someone post a link to their ranking? I want to see what theirs look like.

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The fact that The Hogburglar has been overlooked by everyone except me just makes me depressed.

HF is at 11 in their prospect rankings and Hogberg is still on the board. I think he'll go 13 or 14 on that site.

That place is full of idiots.  I expected better from here.
Can someone post a link to their ranking? I want to see what theirs look like.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1933089

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The fact that The Hogburglar has been overlooked by everyone except me just makes me depressed.

HF is at 11 in their prospect rankings and Hogberg is still on the board. I think he'll go 13 or 14 on that site.

That place is full of idiots.  I expected better from here.
Can someone post a link to their ranking? I want to see what theirs look like.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1933089
You know what, I agree with their ranking a lot more. With the exception of wilkstrand which could be higher. But it very much looks like my ranking so far.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum