You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:Wow our history is pretty pathetic. Right now the third highest poll result is the game where Hoffman scored the tying goal...in the regular season. Wow.

I was at that game and it was pretty special. They lose that game and they are pretty close to done.

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The Senators’ 2015 rookie tournament roster:

Goaltenders: Chris Driedger (Evansville - ECHL, Binghamton - AHL, Ottawa - NHL), Matt O’Connor (Boston University – H-East).

Defencemen: Chris Carlisle (Oshawa - OHL), Thomas Chabot (Saint John - QMJHL), Marcus Crawford (Saginaw - OHL), Ben Harpur (Guelph - OHL, Barrie - OHL), Chris Rumble (Canisius College - AHA, Evansville - ECHL), Troy Rutkowski (Evansville - ECHL, Binghamton - AHL), Mikael Wikstrand (Frölunda - SHL).

Forwards: Filip Chlapik (Charlottetown - QMJHL), Vincent Dunn (Rimouski - QMJHL), Ryan Dzingel (Binghamton - AHL), Travis Ewanyk (Oklahoma City - AHL), Gabriel Gagne (Victoriaville - QMJHL), Alex Guptill (Binghamton - AHL), Tobias Lindberg (Oshawa - OHL), Max McCormick (Binghamton - AHL), Nick Paul (North Bay - OHL), Ryan Penny (Rouyn-Noranda - QMJHL), Francis Perron (Rouyn-Noranda - QMJHL), Matt Puempel (Binghamton - AHL, Ottawa - NHL), Buddy Robinson (Binghamton - AHL), Alex Wideman (Miami University/Ohio - NCHC, Binghamton - AHL), Matthew Zay (Mercyhurst College - AHA, Springfield - AHL, Binghamton - AHL).

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Nice to see Wikstrand on the list.

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:The Senators’ 2015 rookie tournament roster:

Goaltenders: Chris Driedger (Evansville - ECHL, Binghamton - AHL, Ottawa - NHL), Matt O’Connor (Boston University – H-East).

Defencemen: Chris Carlisle (Oshawa - OHL), Thomas Chabot (Saint John - QMJHL), Marcus Crawford (Saginaw - OHL), Ben Harpur (Guelph - OHL, Barrie - OHL), Chris Rumble (Canisius College - AHA, Evansville - ECHL), Troy Rutkowski (Evansville - ECHL, Binghamton - AHL), Mikael Wikstrand (Frölunda - SHL).

Forwards: Filip Chlapik (Charlottetown - QMJHL), Vincent Dunn (Rimouski - QMJHL), Ryan Dzingel (Binghamton - AHL), Travis Ewanyk (Oklahoma City - AHL), Gabriel Gagne (Victoriaville - QMJHL), Alex Guptill (Binghamton - AHL), Tobias Lindberg (Oshawa - OHL), Max McCormick (Binghamton - AHL), Nick Paul (North Bay - OHL), Ryan Penny (Rouyn-Noranda - QMJHL), Francis Perron (Rouyn-Noranda - QMJHL), Matt Puempel (Binghamton - AHL, Ottawa - NHL), Buddy Robinson (Binghamton - AHL), Alex Wideman (Miami University/Ohio - NCHC, Binghamton - AHL), Matthew Zay (Mercyhurst College - AHA, Springfield - AHL, Binghamton - AHL).

That's a great group. Man, I wish I could go watch a game or two.

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:
Ev wrote:The Senators’ 2015 rookie tournament roster:

Goaltenders: Chris Driedger (Evansville - ECHL, Binghamton - AHL, Ottawa - NHL), Matt O’Connor (Boston University – H-East).

Defencemen: Chris Carlisle (Oshawa - OHL), Thomas Chabot (Saint John - QMJHL), Marcus Crawford (Saginaw - OHL), Ben Harpur (Guelph - OHL, Barrie - OHL), Chris Rumble (Canisius College - AHA, Evansville - ECHL), Troy Rutkowski (Evansville - ECHL, Binghamton - AHL), Mikael Wikstrand (Frölunda - SHL).

Forwards: Filip Chlapik (Charlottetown - QMJHL), Vincent Dunn (Rimouski - QMJHL), Ryan Dzingel (Binghamton - AHL), Travis Ewanyk (Oklahoma City - AHL), Gabriel Gagne (Victoriaville - QMJHL), Alex Guptill (Binghamton - AHL), Tobias Lindberg (Oshawa - OHL), Max McCormick (Binghamton - AHL), Nick Paul (North Bay - OHL), Ryan Penny (Rouyn-Noranda - QMJHL), Francis Perron (Rouyn-Noranda - QMJHL), Matt Puempel (Binghamton - AHL, Ottawa - NHL), Buddy Robinson (Binghamton - AHL), Alex Wideman (Miami University/Ohio - NCHC, Binghamton - AHL), Matthew Zay (Mercyhurst College - AHA, Springfield - AHL, Binghamton - AHL).

That's a great group. Man, I wish I could go watch a game or two.

Well none of us can really go see it if that makes you feel better.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Interesting -- there are more players from the Q than from the OHL.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
spader wrote:
Ev wrote:The Senators’ 2015 rookie tournament roster:

Goaltenders: Chris Driedger (Evansville - ECHL, Binghamton - AHL, Ottawa - NHL), Matt O’Connor (Boston University – H-East).

Defencemen: Chris Carlisle (Oshawa - OHL), Thomas Chabot (Saint John - QMJHL), Marcus Crawford (Saginaw - OHL), Ben Harpur (Guelph - OHL, Barrie - OHL), Chris Rumble (Canisius College - AHA, Evansville - ECHL), Troy Rutkowski (Evansville - ECHL, Binghamton - AHL), Mikael Wikstrand (Frölunda - SHL).

Forwards: Filip Chlapik (Charlottetown - QMJHL), Vincent Dunn (Rimouski - QMJHL), Ryan Dzingel (Binghamton - AHL), Travis Ewanyk (Oklahoma City - AHL), Gabriel Gagne (Victoriaville - QMJHL), Alex Guptill (Binghamton - AHL), Tobias Lindberg (Oshawa - OHL), Max McCormick (Binghamton - AHL), Nick Paul (North Bay - OHL), Ryan Penny (Rouyn-Noranda - QMJHL), Francis Perron (Rouyn-Noranda - QMJHL), Matt Puempel (Binghamton - AHL, Ottawa - NHL), Buddy Robinson (Binghamton - AHL), Alex Wideman (Miami University/Ohio - NCHC, Binghamton - AHL), Matthew Zay (Mercyhurst College - AHA, Springfield - AHL, Binghamton - AHL).

That's a great group. Man, I wish I could go watch a game or two.

Well none of us can really go see it if that makes you feel better.

Nope. It's more an "I wish" than a comparison.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Starting to think about getting into the hockey state of mind...

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:Starting to think about getting into the hockey state of mind...

Moi aussi, mon ami. It's a wonderful time of year.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Three more sleeps and it's September. Thank god it's a late school start this year because we haven't bought a single item from the school supplies list. We were gone for two weeks+, then my oldest is switching to McGill and that has a ton of implications; move in day is tomorrow, after that we take a short breath and then start on the school-related stuff for the rest (buying supplies, figuring out transportation, renting musical instruments, back-to-school clothes shopping).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Three more sleeps and it's September.  Thank god it's a late school start this year because we haven't bought a single item from the school supplies list.  We were gone for two weeks+, then my oldest is switching to McGill and that has a ton of implications; move in day is tomorrow, after that we take a short breath and then start on the school-related stuff for the rest (buying supplies, figuring out transportation, renting musical instruments, back-to-school clothes shopping).  
MCGill$$$ eh? What is he studying?
Is he the same one that couldn't figure out how to eat?

Montreal life is gonna hit him like a ton of bricks.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Starting to think about getting into the hockey state of mind...

Moi aussi, mon ami. It's a wonderful time of year.

Any trades? Y'a tu des transactions?

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Three more sleeps and it's September.  Thank god it's a late school start this year because we haven't bought a single item from the school supplies list.  We were gone for two weeks+, then my oldest is switching to McGill and that has a ton of implications; move in day is tomorrow, after that we take a short breath and then start on the school-related stuff for the rest (buying supplies, figuring out transportation, renting musical instruments, back-to-school clothes shopping).  
MCGill$$$ eh? What is he studying?
Is he the same one that couldn't figure out how to eat?

Montreal life is gonna hit him like a ton of bricks.

Yes, same one, but he's at the McDonald campus. Just a 5 minute drive from grandma and grandpa in Ile Perot. He's interested more in the program at McGIll -- bioengineering, sustainable energy. Something like that. McGill isn't that much more, really (especially at the McDonald Campus). Of course if he had stayed here he probably would have lived at home and saved a lot of money but he doesn't spend any of it so he'll be fine.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Starting to think about getting into the hockey state of mind...

Moi aussi, mon ami.  It's a wonderful time of year.

Any trades? Y'a tu des transactions?

I traded sleeping in for getting up early, getting some groceries and then picking up my son from his sleepover.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Starting to think about getting into the hockey state of mind...

Moi aussi, mon ami.  It's a wonderful time of year.

Any trades? Y'a tu des transactions?

I traded sleeping in for getting up early, getting some groceries and then picking up my son from his sleepover.

You're stealing my schtick.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Residence moving-in day, today. Which means I'll be driving down to Montreal (and back) and will be offline most of the day -- this usually means a trade or some similar activity. You're welcome.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Residence moving-in day, today.  Which means I'll be driving down to Montreal (and back) and will be offline most of the day -- this usually means a trade or some similar activity.  You're welcome.
This being so close to rookie tourney then training camp usually means sweet Diddle all. BM has been trying to swing a trade and since that hasn't happened yet I don't see much of any trades happening till pre-season when team have evaluated what they've got.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Residence moving-in day, today.  Which means I'll be driving down to Montreal (and back) and will be offline most of the day -- this usually means a trade or some similar activity.  You're welcome.
Make sure to leave him some beer money. This is Montreal after all.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum