You are not connected. Please login or register

15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:Oops, I may not have ranked them.  Oh well, I assume the order I PMed them to DC is the order I had in mind.

So are we to assume that you both PMd your picks to each other before asking for our picks? Vertigo

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
my tiebreaker is New Jersey

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:my tiebreaker is New Jersey

That's much better than your Calgary pick from last year.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:my tiebreaker is New Jersey
what? NJ is going nowhere this year.

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:my tiebreaker is New Jersey
what? NJ is going nowhere this year.

TIEBREAKER: Everyone submit their prediction for the team with the worst record in the NHL this season.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:my tiebreaker is New Jersey
what? NJ is going nowhere this year.

TIEBREAKER: Everyone submit their prediction for the team with the worst record in the NHL this season.
ah Dung.... Did not put in mine.

dennycrane

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
I can figure out the rankings by conference if you sent them that way.

Will try and post tonight but no promises.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
dennycrane wrote:I can figure out the rankings by conference if you sent them that way.

Will try and post tonight but no promises.

Let's go, let's go, let's go!!!

Edit:I'm a little impatient for all things season to be on their way.

dennycrane

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Still need some info from the following people:

Ev - You said 'New York'. Rangers or Islanders?
Neely - Got your divisions but we could have five teams from a division make the playoffs. Please let me know which teams will be the wildcards.
About half of you - No last place team. Just post them here.

Best prediction: WPrager calling Chicago to miss the playoffs.

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
dennycrane wrote:Still need some info from the following people:

Ev - You said 'New York'. Rangers or Islanders?
Neely - Got your divisions but we could have five teams from a division make the playoffs. Please let me know which teams will be the wildcards.
About half of you - No last place team. Just post them here.

Best prediction: WPrager calling Chicago to miss the playoffs.

Rangers.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Lol, Prager.

dennycrane

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
It's not a terrible call. Kane could be suspended any minute. I am one of three picking Chicago 4th in that division. Don't forget they were third last year.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I dunno...I wouldn't bet against a team with Toews, Keith and Seabrook personally, but we'll see. Crawford sucks.

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Diddle Chicago, I do hope they miss. We don't need them in the playfofs again

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:Lol, Prager.

I'm off to a good start!


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Lol, Prager.

I'm off to a good start!

Yeah, maybe Swiss Cheese Crawford will help you out this year.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Lol, Prager.

I'm off to a good start!

Yeah, maybe Swiss Cheese Crawford will help you out this year.

I got Dung on last year for saying Crawford was an average goaltender. Dammit!

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
As anyone ever ordered jerseys from this place? I'm tempted to get the mark stone. Obviously fakes but at that price!

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20151008164634&SearchText=Senators+jersey

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum