15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Share

    dennycrane
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 2121
    Registration date : 2008-08-17

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by dennycrane on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 am

    Big changes this month are that Anaheim is in (barely) but Pittsburgh and Ottawa are out.

    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16254
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:37 am

    Thanks for the update.

    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10038
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by spader on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:44 am

    dennycrane wrote:As of this morning:

    DennyCrane - 102
    Spader - 100
    Tim1_2 - 87
    Flo - 87
    SpezD - 85
    Ev - 78
    Neely - 77
    Wprager - 74

    Notice SpezD never responded to my wager offer. A wise move. StickmanDancing

    HEY WALTER, WE'RE UP HEEEEEERE!

    I think he got lost. Nod
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16254
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:05 am

    Walter will blame his kids, or swipe-typing, or autocorrect, or whatever for his poor choices. Anything to avoid admitting he was wrong, which he usually is.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47674
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by wprager on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:14 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:Walter will blame his kids, or swipe-typing, or autocorrect, or whatever for his poor choices. Anything to avoid admitting he was wrong, which he usually is.

    I believe in the team for which I root. Sue me.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16254
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:43 pm

    wprager wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:Walter will blame his kids, or swipe-typing, or autocorrect, or whatever for his poor choices. Anything to avoid admitting he was wrong, which he usually is.

    I believe in the team for which I root. Sue me.

    See, you're pawning off blame again when we all pretty much picked Ottawa to finish in a playoff spot.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47674
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by wprager on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:55 pm

    Why would I need excuses in a non-cumulative standings pool when we're not even at the half-way point yet? What I said was not an excuse. I'm saving those for the trade deadline and regular season end.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10038
    Age : 37
    Location : La Loche, Saskatchewan
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by spader on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:37 pm

    wprager wrote:Why would I need excuses in a non-cumulative standings pool when we're not even at the half-way point yet? What I said was not an excuse. I'm saving those for the trade deadline and regular season end.

    Even your excuses have excuses. Vertigo
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54245
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by PTFlea on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:21 pm

    spader wrote:
    dennycrane wrote:As of this morning:

    DennyCrane - 102
    Spader - 100
    Tim1_2 - 87
    Flo - 87
    SpezD - 85
    Ev - 78
    Neely - 77
    Wprager - 74

    Notice SpezD never responded to my wager offer. A wise move. StickmanDancing

    HEY WALTER, WE'RE UP HEEEEEERE!

    I think he got lost. Nod

    I think I'll be joining him soon
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47674
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by wprager on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:47 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:
    spader wrote:
    dennycrane wrote:As of this morning:

    DennyCrane - 102
    Spader - 100
    Tim1_2 - 87
    Flo - 87
    SpezD - 85
    Ev - 78
    Neely - 77
    Wprager - 74

    Notice SpezD never responded to my wager offer. A wise move. StickmanDancing

    HEY WALTER, WE'RE UP HEEEEEERE!

    I think he got lost. Nod

    I think I'll be joining him soon

    It really is better down here.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    dennycrane
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 2121
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-17

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by dennycrane on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:38 pm

    All-Star Break Standings:

    DennyCrane - 103
    Spader - 102
    SpezD - 90
    Ev - 84
    Neely - 79
    Flo - 77
    WPrager - 76
    Tim1_2 - 73



    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 12926
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by Flo The Action on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:41 pm

    dennycrane wrote:All-Star Break Standings:

    DennyCrane - 103
    Spader - 102
    SpezD - 90
    Ev - 84
    Neely - 79
    Flo - 77
    WPrager - 76
    Tim1_2 - 73
    Ayayae. Not good.


    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16254
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by tim1_2 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:53 pm

    wut the Diddle
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47674
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by wprager on Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:18 pm

    You have a third of the teams in the East within 6 points so it can swing wildly on a daily basis. I'll save my tears until the end of the season.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    dennycrane
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 2121
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-17

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by dennycrane on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:27 am

    Anaheim, Montreal and Minnesota are just on the outside looking in, causing a lot of people to drop points.
    avatar
    dennycrane
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 2121
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-17

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by dennycrane on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:24 pm

    Standings as of this morning:

    DennyCrane - 124
    Spader - 116
    SpezD - 111
    Ev - 102
    Neely - 101
    Flo - 96
    Tim1_2 - 94
    Wprager - 87
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 12926
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by Flo The Action on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:40 pm

    dennycrane wrote:Standings as of this morning:

    DennyCrane - 124
    Spader - 116
    SpezD - 111
    Ev - 102
    Neely - 101
    Flo - 96
    Tim1_2 - 94
    Wprager - 87

    That's a little rough looking. Dallas and Colorado and Calgary really blew it for me
    avatar
    dennycrane
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 2121
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-17

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by dennycrane on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:28 am

    As of this morning:
    DennyCrane - 122
    Spader - 114
    SpezD - 108
    Neely - 100
    Flo - 96
    Tim1_2 - 95
    Ev - 89
    Wprager - 87

    Sponsored content

    Re: 15-16 GMH Contest: Predict the Regular Season

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:38 am