GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » GAME DAY #8: Coyotes @ Sens - 7:00pm ET - Saturday Oct. 24, 2015

GAME DAY #8: Coyotes @ Sens - 7:00pm ET - Saturday Oct. 24, 2015

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
asq2 wrote:We are terribad

Better in the 2nd.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Karlsson plays poorly without Methot.

Or maybe Karlsson plays poorly when paired up with a 3rd pairing player.

Did Cowen really lose a foot race to Scott? Wow!

red red red

Prospect
Prospect
Watching the game with a yotes fan... The humiliation won't stop.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Ryan was great tonight. Everyone else was distorted. What a Dung game. Karlsson now needs some accountability for this terrible showing, and that 3rd goal is a complete joke but epitome of the sens lately. Just sloppy.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Something has to give with all the injuries. It's a bad time to make a trade but BM might have to.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
red red red wrote:Watching the game with a yotes fan... The humiliation won't stop.

Welcome to gmhockey, triple-red!!!!

Goodie Wilson and other shills will say "it's early" and we "ran into a hot goalie. "

more to come

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
We'll be a wild card team just like last year. I believe I said that in the off season.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:You don't have to go down Catherine street at all. So many other options such as carling and baseline.

How do you get to Carling, though.

Baseline is not really an option if you're coming from Orleans, is it?  

Montreal road to the parkway through downtown to the parkway again to Carling to Moodie to Timm rd to Katimavik.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
The way back you take Huntmar to Richardson to Terry Fox to March to Carling

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
The other option is taking the highway to Huntclub and taking Huntclub most of the way.

- Unknown Author

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ryan was unreal. I'm not too concerned with thee losses at home as we were the better teach each time. Our team will come together.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:Ryan was unreal. I'm not too concerned with thee losses at home as we were the better teach each time. Our team will come together.
I'm worried that we keep losing players. I didn't get an update on lazar. Anyone?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n Clutch wrote:We'll be a wild card team just like last year. I believe I said that in the off season.

I believe the Sens still think it's the off-season. They way they're playing and all.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:Ryan was unreal. I'm not too concerned with thee losses at home as we were the better teach each time. Our team will come together.
I'm worried that we keep losing players. I didn't get an update on lazar. Anyone?

The update on Lazar is that he is not a top-six player in this league, not yet, at least.

Oh, and Karlsson plays pretty crappy when paired up with a bottom-pairing partner. Once Methot comes back, Clarke and Lehner are already out. Just need Anderson to get injured and all the injuries will be aligned once again.

Meanwhile the Habs just set a new record of 9 regulation wins to start the season. Still don't think they are built to survive in the playoffs but with Price in goal (and with a decent backup to give him enough games off during the regular season), who knows.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
To summarize: *wet fart*

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
We played pretty well. They kept us to the outside a lot, but we should have scored more than 1 by the time we shat the bed. It's certainly a frustrating time, but hopefully they get on track soon and this run doesn't cost us in April.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:We played pretty well.  They kept us to the outside a lot, but we should have scored more than 1 by the time we shat the bed.  It's certainly a frustrating time, but hopefully they get on track soon and this run doesn't cost us in April.

I'd like to see this team get on track in early October for once.

That's just me. What say you, red red red?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:We played pretty well.  They kept us to the outside a lot, but we should have scored more than 1 by the time we shat the bed.  It's certainly a frustrating time, but hopefully they get on track soon and this run doesn't cost us in April.

I'd like to see this team get on track in early October for once.

That's just me. What say you, red red red?

They had a very good October last year...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum