You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Ottawa Senators » GAME DAY #10: Sens @ Wings- 7:30pm ET - Friday Oct 30, 2015

GAME DAY #10: Sens @ Wings- 7:30pm ET - Friday Oct 30, 2015

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The Sens are coming in hot to Motown, riding an amazing ONE GAME WINNING STREAK! They may have played poor-to-mediocre hockey all season, but it will be great to see Shane Prince on the top line until part way through the second period when he loses his spot to under-achieving Bobby Ryan.

Hammond is going to start one of the games against Detroit in this home and home (they play again tomorrow).

I think the lines are going to stay the same (to start):

Prince-Turris-Stone
Puempel-Zibanejad-Ryan
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
McCormick-Smith-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-BoroCop

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
But, Prince and Puempel shouldn't be anywhere near the top six? Right prags? Wink


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hammond will start tonight.

The Hamburglar

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Clearly we can win this one against a sans-alfredsson/Babcock Detroit team.
But this team needs a jolt. Karlsson needs to look like he wants a 3rd Norris trophy.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:Clearly we can win this one against a sans-alfredsson/Babcock Detroit team.
But this team needs a jolt. Karlsson needs to look like he wants a 3rd Norris trophy.

He was better last game with "security blanket" Methot back.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
We're not gonna win both games but we will win tomorrow night.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:We're not gonna win both games but we will win tomorrow night.

This is amazing analysis right here.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:We're not gonna win both games but we will win tomorrow night.

This is amazing analysis right here.

That's why I get paid the big bucks.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:We're not gonna win both games but we will win tomorrow night.

This is amazing analysis right here.

That's why I get paid the big bucks.

Yep...for that and your insider information.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Well at least both teams with some silly giveaways

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Nice save!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Puempel making his case!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Whatever gets ryan going.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hams. Burgled.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Not the best of games but you can see it come together.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum