General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 48304
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Post by wprager on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:41 pm

you

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

can

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

do
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Favorite Team : Ottawa

Post by wprager on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:42 pm

better

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:42 pm

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:57 pm

3-0 Vancouver after 1 period. Habs will need a miracle to continue their streak. Miller has made some fantastic saves and will be hard to beat.

SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 24783
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post by SeawaySensFan on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:18 pm

wprager wrote:3-0 Vancouver after 1 period. Habs will need a miracle to continue their streak. Miller has made some fantastic saves and will be hard to beat.

Keep your fingers crossed for your beloved Habs.
    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 10071
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by spader on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:00 am

SeawaySensFan wrote:
    wprager wrote:3-0 Vancouver after 1 period. Habs will need a miracle to continue their streak. Miller has made some fantastic saves and will be hard to beat.

Laughing3
    Hoff-Machine
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 8461
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by Hoff-Machine on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:09 am

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Nailed it!
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:34 am

OK, for that last time, I am not a Habs fan. The last Habs player I cheered for was Koivu, as he joined just as I came to Ottawa. I have not been living in Ottawa longer than I lived in Montreal. Saying "they'll need a miracle" when the score is 3-0 after one is just a statement of fact.

P.S. Chasing all-time NHL records is something noteworthy, even if the chase is not being done by your team.

SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Post by SeawaySensFan on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:05 pm

wprager wrote:

P.S. Chasing all-time NHL records is something noteworthy, even if the chase is not being done by your team.

Perhaps. In this case the chase just happens to be undertaken by your team. The Habs.

A chase that came to a screeching halt last night. Chin up, old friend, your dear Habs should be ok.
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 13356
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by Flo The Action on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:32 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:
    wprager wrote:

Perhaps. In this case the chase just happens to be undertaken by your team. The Habs.

A chase that came to a screeching halt last night. Chin up, old friend, your dear Habs should be ok.

Life's little pleasures... Smile
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Post by SeawaySensFan on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Flo The Action wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    wprager wrote:

I didn't mind that at all. I do feel bad for wprager.
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:01 am

SeawaySensFan wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    wprager wrote:

I didn't mind that at all. I do feel bad for wprager.

Had a lot worse happen to me this week than a lost hockey game. Lay off, will you?

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Eberle (shoulder) placed on LTIR; Draisaitl called up.

Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 13356
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by Flo The Action on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:52 pm

Habs lose, it's a good night.
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:39 am

Habs back down to earth? Huge come back for the Oilers (down 3-0 after one). Draisailt with the game winner -- he was just called up from the AHL, where he was struggling, apparently. McDavid with 2 assists is tied for 4th in the league for total points, he's now over a PPG.

If this team figures out how to win they could do a little damage. Imagine if they still had Petry. And a goalie.

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:41 am

Dallas just 2 points back of the Habs with a game in hand. Who'd-a-thunk it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:44 pm