You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
And so it becomes a two horse race. Eichel and domi.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:And so it becomes a two horse race. Eichel and domi.

Larkin and Panarin are ahead of Eichel at the moment

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Larkin is very impressive. So is Shehan (sp). Shehan needs to bulk up though.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
You know who is absolutely god awful so far this year? Dougie Hamilton. Dayum...

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:You know who is absolutely god awful so far this year?  Dougie Hamilton.  Dayum...

Yeah, I have him on my fantasy team, so I'm acutely aware of his struggles. It kind of goes with that whole team though....

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:You know who is absolutely god awful so far this year?  Dougie Hamilton.  Dayum...

Yeah, I have him on my fantasy team, so I'm acutely aware of his struggles.  It kind of goes with that whole team though....

There's a special kind of stench coming from Hamilton though.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Yeah, I have him on my fantasy team, so I'm acutely aware of his struggles.  It kind of goes with that whole team though....

Nah, he'll be alright...eventually. He just signed that big contract and got traded, and he's just a young pup.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Nah, he'll be alright...eventually.  He just signed that big contract and got traded, and he's just a young pup.

Oh yeah, he'll be fine...eventually.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Nah, he'll be alright...eventually.  He just signed that big contract and got traded, and he's just a young pup.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Still, you gotta love it when other teams fumble on big moves. Sarcasm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Still, you gotta love it when other teams fumble on big moves. Sarcasm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
...what the hell...

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
And that's how he gets that unreal post-count.

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Hey SD, do you think he'll be fine...eventually?

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:Hey SD, do you think he'll be fine...eventually?

I think he think eventually it will be. Eventually.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
What the hell? The site was under maintenance and it double posted or triple posted lol

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Sure it was Nod

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum