You are not connected. Please login or register

was neely banned?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 was neely banned? on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
That's BS if true.

2 Re: was neely banned? on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
No he left

3 Re: was neely banned? on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:02 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Didn't he change his name to redredred?

4 Re: was neely banned? on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:14 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:Didn't he change his name to redredred?

No, redredred=Flo. NEELY self-corrected. He's done this before at least a couple of times. It's like a pressure release valve, of sorts.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

5 Re: was neely banned? on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:01 pm

SensHulk

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:That's BS if true.

what was BS was how he banned Flo. Neely is a joke, I enjoyed his insight but damn that guy is just way too full of himself. I think he took his ball and went home, yet again.

6 Re: was neely banned? on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:49 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
He left as far as I know. I try not to ban people - even if stupid, ridiculous discussions about politics lead to fights.

7 Re: was neely banned? on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:10 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:That's BS if true.

what was BS was how he banned Flo.  Neely is a joke, I enjoyed his insight but damn that guy is just way too full of himself.  I think he took his ball and went home, yet again.  

I think there may be some bipolar stuff going on.  This was more than just someone over-reacting.  I don't think he was too full of himself. Well, he was, but I don't think it was just that.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

8 Re: was neely banned? on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:01 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Didn't he change his name to redredred?

No, redredred=Flo.  NEELY self-corrected.  He's done this before at least a couple of times.  It's like a pressure release valve, of sorts.

I know. I just thought asking that question was funny. And it was. Laugh1 Laughing3

9 Re: was neely banned? on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Didn't he change his name to redredred?

No, redredred=Flo.  NEELY self-corrected.  He's done this before at least a couple of times.  It's like a pressure release valve, of sorts.

I know. I just thought asking that question was funny. And it was. Laugh1 Laughing3

You're right! As usual brah.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

10 Re: was neely banned? on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:37 am

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Didn't he change his name to redredred?

No, redredred=Flo.  NEELY self-corrected.  He's done this before at least a couple of times.  It's like a pressure release valve, of sorts.

I know. I just thought asking that question was funny. And it was. Laugh1 Laughing3

You're right! As usual brah.

Cheers

11 Re: was neely banned? on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:15 pm

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:That's BS if true.

what was BS was how he banned Flo.  Neely is a joke, I enjoyed his insight but damn that guy is just way too full of himself.  I think he took his ball and went home, yet again.  

UhHuh

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum