You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #21: Sens @ Stars - 8:30pm - Tuesday Nov. 24 2015

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'm actually scared that we're gonna lose by 4 or more. Legit fear Spezza with 6 points I have a feeling.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:I think we're gonna get f'd in the A the next two games.  Difficult game tonight, and then back to back in Denver of all places where we a) never win b) play back to back in another altitude with very little rest in between.

as for this game, sens need to be real sharp on defence and 'andy' anderson will need to perhaps steal one.  Maybe look at how the leafs contained this offense....wow I feel dirty

BANNED!

Well said. In fact, I think people have been banned for less old friend. Sarcasm

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran
At the game. Because I live here now. Go Sens!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Number Twenty Nine wrote:At the game.  Because I live here now. Go Sens!

I really hope it's a good one for you. Otherwise just get drunk

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice. Bobby just potted one for you.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:

Nice. Bobby just potted one for you.
Hey Tim, how's that untradeable bobby Rye contract now!. Laugh1

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran
and 9mm makes it 2

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Number Twenty Nine wrote:and 9mm makes it 2
This is t at all what i was expecting.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Got caught up with math homework, then started (finally) watching the last 10 minutes of the RedBlacks game. Completely forgot about the game (don't worry, it's on the PVR). That catch was a lot more exciting on the radio because of AJ's call.

So the game is pretty much going off-script, eh?

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Got caught up with math homework, then started (finally) watching the last 10 minutes of the RedBlacks game.  Completely forgot about the game (don't worry, it's on the PVR).  That catch was a lot more exciting on the radio because of AJ's call.  

So the game is pretty much going off-script, eh?
Completely off script. Very littlw shots on goals yet two goals. Ill take it!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
So Stone strips the puck off Klingberg, Pageau to Michalek for the 2-0 lead, then intercepts the pass from Eaves and fires the puck past Niemi for the 3-1 lead. Yet officially he has 1 takeaway? What constitutes a takeaway?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Dammit, ran back downstairs to post and they score while I'm away from the TV.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Stone and ryan going. hoffman gets going. Against one of the best teams in the NHl. Oh yeah. Im freaking happy. This is the team we want to see.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:So Stone strips the puck off Klingberg, Pageau to Michalek for the 2-0 lead, then intercepts the pass from Eaves and fires the puck past Niemi for the 3-1 lead.  Yet officially he has 1 takeaway?  What constitutes a takeaway?

Wait... something you saw with your own eyes doesn't align with your precious stats? Shocking.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Pageau with a shorty! Big night for everyone!

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Pageau trying to prove spezz wrong. You pissed him off spezz!

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Looks like Weircioch being sidelined has done this team a world of good.

- Unknown Author

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Such a good game i think im gonna watch it again right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum