You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #43: Senators @ Capitals - 7:30 pm - Sunday, Jan 10 2016

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:Will holtby be in net after playing yesterday?

Goaliepost.com changed to Grubauer.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Guy spells his name with one 'l' and two 'p's on the end -- Philipp. I'll just continue referring to him as "Hans".

spader

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Will holtby be in net after playing yesterday?

Goaliepost.com changed to Grubauer.

I'm not familiar with that site, so I tried to check it out. Chrome won't let me though. Says it's malicious. Ohnoes!

I use daily faceoff and left wing lock.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
If we're up against Hans Gruber, who's our John MacLean?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:If we're up against Hans Gruber, who's our John MacLean?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Another stinker in the making?

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Nice one by the hoff!

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Rough...

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran
Yup. We suck.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
We don't suck, it's just an off night. We just played last night, in overtime, and had to face the best team in the conference and arguably the league. The caps were gonna fight hard for ovechkin shoal and after that th sens obviously are gonna shut it down. No point in wasting energy now. How bout the classless team all celebrating the goal on the ice though? How is that allowed?

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hoffman really needs to be dealt for a dman though. I don't see how that move won't happen.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Season. Over.

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran
Thank god that's over.

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran
Ev wrote:Hoffman really needs to be dealt for a dman though. I don't see how that move won't happen.

We are not trading our top scorer for a defense man. That will not happen. Ever.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
TheAvatar wrote:
Ev wrote:Hoffman really needs to be dealt for a dman though. I don't see how that move won't happen.

We are not trading our top scorer for a defense man. That will not happen. Ever.

You wanna bet? I couldn't care less that he's leading the team in scoring right now. He's streaky and you can find guys like him far easier than a great d man.

They don't like Hoffman, and he doesn't have a great attitude. I see him gone soon. :crossarms:

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

You wanna bet? I couldn't care less that he's leading the team in scoring right now. He's streaky and you can find guys like him far easier than a great d man.

They don't like Hoffman, and he doesn't have a great attitude. I see him gone soon. :crossarms:

For example?

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Men vs boys lol Diddle

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

Like most players in the league, and that's coming from your own mouth lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum