Franchise Player

Number of posts : 20773
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

Re: GAME DAY #43: Senators @ Capitals - 7:30 pm - Sunday, Jan 10 2016

Post by Ev on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:06 pm

spader wrote:
    Ev wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:
    Ev wrote:I like Hoffman, I just have zero interest in giving him more than $5.5 million for 3-4 years.

he's gonna pack it in once he gets a long-term deal. I can tell.

I'm not sure about that. The guy has a massive chip on his shoulder, and I would expect him to continue to try to prove everyone wrong. I liken him personality-wise to Marty St Louis.

what chip does he have when he gets a long-term deal? How is he comparable to St Louis in the slightest?

You're forgetting how competitive these guys are. I think you're 100% wrong.

I know for a fact that a lot of the Sens don't like Hoffman. He's the exact type of player we need to keep on short term deals

Hoff-Machine
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 8461
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by Hoff-Machine on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Ev wrote:
    spader wrote:
    Ev wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:
    Ev wrote:I like Hoffman, I just have zero interest in giving him more than $5.5 million for 3-4 years.

I'm not sure about that. The guy has a massive chip on his shoulder, and I would expect him to continue to try to prove everyone wrong. I liken him personality-wise to Marty St Louis.

what chip does he have when he gets a long-term deal? How is he comparable to St Louis in the slightest?

I know for a fact that a lot of the Sens don't like Hoffman. He's the exact type of player we need to keep on short term deals

Are you going all neely on us or you gonna tell us how exactly you know this?

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 47671
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by wprager on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Michallica wrote:
    Ev wrote:
    spader wrote:
    Ev wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:

Are you going all neely on us or you gonna tell us how exactly you know this?

He already did. He said it's a "fact" and everyone knows that you don't have to prove facts.
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 20773
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

Post by Ev on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:03 pm

I don't have to prove anything. I got it from #93
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 16254
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

Post by tim1_2 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:30 pm

As I've said numerous times, Hoffman is clearly an a$$hole. It's easy to see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:25 pm