GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Share

    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47671
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by wprager on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:59 pm

    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:Diddle...take out a good player and put in a useless one.  Why not?
    Chaisson not too pleased with your comments. Ahhhhh!

    Chiasson always puts in an honest effort. If you scratch a player that actually gives a Dung you'll get results.

    Need a little more than effort. Plus he often looks like he's not giving 100%, like he's always holding back a little. Very little emotion out there. If Ryan cannot spell intensity Chiasson may not even want to spell it.

    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54243
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by PTFlea on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:21 pm

    Wow, can't believe that comeback. Stunned. Ryan says the right side is much more comfortable, so that's that.

    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47671
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by wprager on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:25 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:Wow, can't believe that comeback.  Stunned.  Ryan says the right side is much more comfortable, so  that's that.

    That's three in a row against the Kings. Weird. Andy was in beast mode after the first one. That penalty shot was such a crock of Dung call.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54243
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by PTFlea on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:11 pm

    wprager wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:Wow, can't believe that comeback.  Stunned.  Ryan says the right side is much more comfortable, so  that's that.

    That's three in a row against the Kings. Weird.  Andy was in beast mode after the first one.  That penalty shot was such a crock of Dung call.

    Did you see the look Karlsson gave the ref? That said it all, it was GIF worthy.

    Quick sucks against us, specifically Ryan. Nice to win that one, but he was pretty bad and contributed to it. So did Muzzin. What. Are. You. Thinking? Vertigo
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24754
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:00 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:Wow, can't believe that comeback.  Stunned.  Ryan says the right side is much more comfortable, so  that's that.

    That's three in a row against the Kings. Weird.  Andy was in beast mode after the first one.  That penalty shot was such a crock of Dung call.

    Did you see the look Karlsson gave the ref?  That said it all, it was GIF worthy.

    Quick sucks against us, specifically Ryan.  Nice to win that one, but he was pretty bad and contributed to it.  So did Muzzin.  What.  Are.  You.  Thinking?  Vertigo

    That was just Pageau wanting the puck. He leaned into Muzzin with the intention of getting the puck long enough to poke it in, all in one motion. Impressive little play.
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24754
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:07 pm

    wprager wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:Diddle...take out a good player and put in a useless one.  Why not?
    Chaisson not too pleased with your comments. Ahhhhh!

    Chiasson always puts in an honest effort. If you scratch a player that actually gives a Dung you'll get results.

    Need a little more than effort.  Plus he often looks like he's not giving 100%, like he's always holding back a little.  Very little emotion out there.  If Ryan cannot spell intensity Chiasson may not even want to spell it.

    Yes scratching him is certainly a reminder that effort isn't enough. He's giving 100 percent as far as I see, he just plays a very simple straight line game.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16254
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by tim1_2 on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:32 am

    Indeed, Chiasson is just that right now. Simple 3rd/4th liner.

    I hope that this win leads to a bit of momentum for the teM, but this group is pretty inconsistent, so we'll see what happens.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47671
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by wprager on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:23 am

    tim1_2 wrote:Indeed, Chiasson is just that right now. Simple 3rd/4th liner.

    I hope that this win leads to a bit of momentum for the teM, but this group is pretty inconsistent, so we'll see what happens.

    When you're giving 100% it shows not only in your effort but in your face. Too often Chiasson just looks like he's out for a little skate on the canal. He looked a little excited when he scored but he rarely looks like that when he is just "competing".


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47671
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by wprager on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:24 am

    P.S. So it sounds like I should have recorded the Packers game instead. Quite a wild finish. 4th and 20 from your own 4 yard line and they somehow score to tie it up, then lose in OT.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24754
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:31 am

    wprager wrote:P.S. So it sounds like I should have recorded the Packers game instead.  Quite a wild finish.  4th and 20 from your own 4 yard line and they somehow score to tie it up, then lose in OT.

    Wrong thread. But if you have any interest in football I suggest only watching the 4th quarter, which usually starts about 4.5 hours after kickoff.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47671
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by wprager on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:37 am

    SeawaySensFan wrote:
    wprager wrote:P.S. So it sounds like I should have recorded the Packers game instead.  Quite a wild finish.  4th and 20 from your own 4 yard line and they somehow score to tie it up, then lose in OT.

    Wrong thread. But if you have any interest in football I suggest only watching the 4th quarter, which usually starts about 4.5 hours after kickoff.

    Hmm, I was pretty sure that LeCaptain posted "Go Pats!" earlier in the thread and I didn't see any complaints from you. This isn't personal, is it?


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24754
    Age : 45
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:04 am

    wprager wrote:
    LeCaptain wrote:Go Pats!

    Chiefs made it close but Pats don't lose when ahead at the half at home.  

    Wrong thread. Hat tip to WP Rager for catching this violation.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16254
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by tim1_2 on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:06 am

    Heeheehee

    Sponsored content

    Re: GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:28 pm