GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Share

    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54631
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by PTFlea on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:27 pm

    Ev wrote:I predict Loui Eriksson in free agency

    The only problem with that is he's apparently looking for 5-6 years - which could be very ugly towards the end

    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 21014
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by Ev on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:31 pm

    I predict we won't trade for Claude Giroux

    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13354
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by Flo The Action on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:37 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:
    Ev wrote:I predict Loui Eriksson in free agency

    The only problem with that is he's apparently looking for 5-6 years - which could be very ugly towards the end
    You don't see Eriksson as an Alfie type player? Longevity?
    Personally I don't know. It's beginning to be a crap shoot with players. Only the ones that play with a hard edge seem to be a terrible bet to go past 34.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13354
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by Flo The Action on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:37 pm

    Ev wrote:I predict we won't trade for Claude Giroux
    I see what you're doing..... Nice try.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13354
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by Flo The Action on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:48 pm

    Who's got a decent stream? This is getting so hard finding one. God damn NHL....
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 21014
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by Ev on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:45 pm

    No posts? Ev win streak at two games. I better go Saturday too
    avatar
    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10071
    Age : 37
    Location : Toronto
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by spader on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:10 pm

    Good game. Bad second, but the rest was pretty good.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13354
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by Flo The Action on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:25 pm

    Ev wrote:No posts? Ev win streak at two games. I better go Saturday too
    You better buy tickets for the rest of the season. And then some. Got air miles collected?
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 21014
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by Ev on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:35 pm

    Flo The Action wrote:
    Ev wrote:No posts? Ev win streak at two games. I better go Saturday too
    You better buy tickets for the rest of the season. And then some. Got air miles collected?

    Naw.

    I do have three games in March I got for $20 per ticket

    If anyone wants a promo code use THEOTTAWAHOSPITAL
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54631
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by PTFlea on Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:02 am

    2nd wasnt great, third was all Sens. Lack was brutal
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13354
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by Flo The Action on Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:58 am

    Ev wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:
    Ev wrote:No posts? Ev win streak at two games. I better go Saturday too
    You better buy tickets for the rest of the season. And then some. Got air miles collected?

    Naw.

    I do have three games in March I got for $20 per ticket

    If anyone wants a promo code use THEOTTAWAHOSPITAL
    I wish. Unfortunately I have no business in Ottawa to attend till the playoffs..
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24783
    Age : 46
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:11 am

    Nice win for the Ottawa Sens.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16493
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by tim1_2 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:19 am

    Nice W indeed. Lack gave us a couple gifts there...and Matrix was pretty damn good (again).

    Since I'm on Bobby Ryan watch again, he did nothing. No points, no shots, no hits, no takeaways...despite 4:22 of PP time.

    It was nice to see Chiasson get a goal. He seems to be playing well lately, but it just seems the skill isn't there to finish/make plays.

    Nick Paul looks like an NHLer...and it doesn't hurt that he's gigantic (6'4", 230lbs).

    Eric Staal has gotta be on his way out of town. He did nothing, and was a -3.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54631
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by PTFlea on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:16 am

    Yeah, really impressed with Paul. He and Dzingel are keepers

    DefenceWinsChampionships
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 2032
    Age : 88
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-05-23

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by DefenceWinsChampionships on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:17 am

    Dzingel-Smith-Paul L4?
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24783
    Age : 46
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:45 am

    tim1_2 wrote:Nice W indeed. Lack gave us a couple gifts there...and Matrix was pretty damn good (again).

    Since I'm on Bobby Ryan watch again, he did nothing. No points, no shots, no hits, no takeaways...despite 4:22 of PP time.

    It was nice to see Chiasson get a goal. He seems to be playing well lately, but it just seems the skill isn't there to finish/make plays.

    Nick Paul looks like an NHLer...and it doesn't hurt that he's gigantic (6'4", 230lbs).

    Eric Staal has gotta be on his way out of town. He did nothing, and was a -3.

    Nick Paul and Dzingel might land us Drouin.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16493
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by tim1_2 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:17 am

    DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Dzingel-Smith-Paul L4?

    I'd keep Smith on the wing.
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24783
    Age : 46
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:15 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:
    DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Dzingel-Smith-Paul L4?

    I'd keep Smith on the wing.

    I guess this means Chris Neil will be on L3?

    Sponsored content

    Re: GAME DAY #59: Hurricanes @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Thursday, Feb 18 2016

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:00 am