GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Share

    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16490
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:42 pm

    He's acceptable on the 3rd line for now. If we're going anywhere, it needs to be on the backs of the top two lines, specifically Hoffman, ZBad, and Pageau need to step it up.

    TheAvatar
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 2728
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by TheAvatar on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:07 pm

    Oglethorpe wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:Chiasson has been good lately.

    True. But he's still been bad (a good "Chiasson" is still a "Chiasson").
    I think he has played his role very well for a while now. He is skating much better.

    Man, Nick Paul better do well because right now, that Spezza trade looks uuuuuuuuugggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyy !!!

    Oglethorpe
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1906
    Registration date : 2010-08-31

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by Oglethorpe on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:11 pm

    TheAvatar wrote:
    Oglethorpe wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:Chiasson has been good lately.

    True. But he's still been bad (a good "Chiasson" is still a "Chiasson").
    I think he has played his role very well for a while now. He is skating much better.

    Man, Nick Paul better do well because right now, that Spezza trade looks uuuuuuuuugggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyy !!!
    Who cares, Spezza would have walked for nothing if we didn't move him, and he had control of his destination.
    avatar
    TheAvatar
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 2728
    Age : 50
    Location : Colorado springs, colorado
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by TheAvatar on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:18 pm

    Oglethorpe wrote:
    TheAvatar wrote:
    Oglethorpe wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:Chiasson has been good lately.

    True. But he's still been bad (a good "Chiasson" is still a "Chiasson").
    I think he has played his role very well for a while now. He is skating much better.

    Man, Nick Paul better do well because right now, that Spezza trade looks uuuuuuuuugggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyy !!!
    Who cares, Spezza would have walked for nothing if we didn't move him, and he had control of his destination.

    At this point, we're not far from the "nothing" you speak of ...
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48296
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by wprager on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:25 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:He's acceptable on the 3rd line for now. If we're going anywhere, it needs to be on the backs of the top two lines, specifically Hoffman, ZBad, and Pageau need to step it up.

    If we are going anywhere it will have to be with Turris in the lineup, Pageau on the third line.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48296
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by wprager on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:25 pm

    TheAvatar wrote:
    Oglethorpe wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:Chiasson has been good lately.

    True. But he's still been bad (a good "Chiasson" is still a "Chiasson").
    I think he has played his role very well for a while now. He is skating much better.

    Man, Nick Paul better do well because right now, that Spezza trade looks uuuuuuuuugggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyy !!!

    There's still Gagne.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16490
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:33 pm

    wprager wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:He's acceptable on the 3rd line for now. If we're going anywhere, it needs to be on the backs of the top two lines, specifically Hoffman, ZBad, and Pageau need to step it up.

    If we are going anywhere it will have to be with Turris in the lineup, Pageau on the third line.

    I meant short-term. What the hell.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48296
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by wprager on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:37 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:He's acceptable on the 3rd line for now. If we're going anywhere, it needs to be on the backs of the top two lines, specifically Hoffman, ZBad, and Pageau need to step it up.

    If we are going anywhere it will have to be with Turris in the lineup, Pageau on the third line.

    I meant short-term. What the hell.

    Short term we are not going anywhere.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54629
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 pm

    Oglethorpe wrote:
    TheAvatar wrote:
    Oglethorpe wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:Chiasson has been good lately.

    True. But he's still been bad (a good "Chiasson" is still a "Chiasson").
    I think he has played his role very well for a while now. He is skating much better.

    Man, Nick Paul better do well because right now, that Spezza trade looks uuuuuuuuugggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyy !!!
    Who cares, Spezza would have walked for nothing if we didn't move him, and he had control of his destination.

    Why do people care about Spezza anymore? He had a ntc and vetoed a better trade with Nashville, what were we supposed to do. Not re-sign him, that's fore sure.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54629
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 pm

    Wow we're getting destroyed
    avatar
    Hoff-Machine
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 8461
    Age : 32
    Location : Orange County, CA
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by Hoff-Machine on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:18 pm

    SpezDispensed wrote:Wow we're getting destroyed

    I don't have audio, but I hope they got booed out of that debacle of a period. Lucky it's not worse than 2-0 (anderson).

    Feels like 2013-2014 all over again.
    avatar
    Oglethorpe
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1906
    Age : 49
    Location : Charleston
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-08-31

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by Oglethorpe on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:25 pm

    Michallica wrote:
    SpezDispensed wrote:Wow we're getting destroyed

    I don't have audio, but I hope they got booed out of that debacle of a period. Lucky it's not worse than 2-0 (anderson).

    Feels like 2013-2014 all over again.
    St Louis is an elite team playing with a purpose.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54629
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:34 pm

    Yeah, st Louis is playing pissed
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54629
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:36 pm

    Haha 3 minutes into the 2nd St Louis has 20 shots.
    avatar
    Hoff-Machine
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 8461
    Age : 32
    Location : Orange County, CA
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by Hoff-Machine on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:51 pm

    well we're not even in the same league as these guys. wow.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54629
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:54 pm

    Not even close. Instead of the playoff race, we need to focus on getting the best pick now
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13342
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by Flo The Action on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:57 pm

    Dzing! Dzing! Dzing! Dzingel all the way!
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16490
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:11 pm

    Time for some patented THIRD PERIOD MAGIC!!! GO SENS GO!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: GAME DAY #64: Blues @ Senators - 7:30 pm - Tuesday, Mar 1, 2016

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:15 am