You are not connected. Please login or register

What does Ottawa do July 1st?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

31 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:45 pm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yeah mcginn would be a nce addition. I also like seidenberg but I think he's really slowed down to almost nothing

32 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:52 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
PTFlea wrote:Yeah mcginn would be a nce addition.  I also like seidenberg but I think he's really slowed down to almost nothing

Always my favourite read pre July 1st: http://www.thefourthperiod.com/freeagents/index.html

33 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Yeah mcginn would be a nce addition.  I also like seidenberg but I think he's really slowed down to almost nothing

Always my favourite read pre July 1st: http://www.thefourthperiod.com/freeagents/index.html


That's always more prediction than actual knowledge of who might actually be interested in said players.

34 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:02 am

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Aaron portzline tweets

"Told Ottawa could be a landing spot for former #CBJ Jared Boll. #Sens"
Dunno about this

35 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:03 am

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Aaron portzline tweets

"Told Ottawa could be a landing spot for former #CBJ Jared Boll. #Sens"
Dunno about this

This actually makes a lot of sense for Ottawa. A lot.

36 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:48 am

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Florida apparently interested in Wiercioch.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

37 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:53 am

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Why would we need a 4th liner with no offense when we have neil as it is?

Can't we have a third line RW who can score?

38 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:02 am

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Why would we need a 4th liner with no offense when we have neil as it is?

Can't we have a third line RW who can score?

No. No we can't.

39 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:47 am

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Why would we need a 4th liner with no offense when we have neil as it is?

Can't we have a third line RW who can score?

No. No we can't.
Yeah no. We really can't. Apperently Pierre isn't doing anything today. Going to wait and see if he can find a player in the bargain bin. #budget

40 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:53 am

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
No big free agent would ever sign here even if we were a cap team. Enough with the he budget nonsense

41 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:No big free agent would ever sign here even if we were a cap team. Enough with the he budget nonsense
Not expecting big FA. But at least some mid tier guys. And Dorion admitted he's going to wait till the frenzy is over to see who's available at a discount. Sorry but that's budget.

At the same time we are clearly not putting importance in any one guy.

Totally wasting karlsson's best years and I won't be surprised when he walks.

42 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Anyone have a good TSN stream?

43 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:05 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:No big free agent would ever sign here even if we were a cap team. Enough with the he budget nonsense
Not expecting big FA. But at least some mid tier guys. And Dorion admitted he's going to wait till the frenzy is over to see who's available at a discount. Sorry but that's budget.

At the same time we are clearly not putting importance in any one guy.

Totally wasting karlsson's best years and I won't be surprised when he walks.

No it's not the budget. You can get very good bottom six players or bottom pair d men later in the summer. You're way better off seeing what you have in your young players first and foremost.

We're not wasting karlssons years. There's nothing else they can do that would,not cripple the long term success

44 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:25 pm

SensHulk

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Flo The Action wrote:Anyone have a good TSN stream?

Just listen to TSN radio streams, it's the same thing,they're just simulcasting the audio.

45 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:49 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Anyone have a good TSN stream?

Just listen to TSN radio streams, it's the same thing,they're just simulcasting the audio.
That's what I'm doing but I like a little visual. Oh well.

46 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:29 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Hey, I'm stuck at the QWC and no headphones, so no audio. Thank goodness for wifi at least.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

47 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:30 pm

SensHulk

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Flo The Action wrote:
Michallica wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Anyone have a good TSN stream?

Just listen to TSN radio streams, it's the same thing,they're just simulcasting the audio.
That's what I'm doing but I like a little visual. Oh well.

Hmm you could log in on TSN.ca and watch the live feed if you already are subscribing at home (enter your cable service credentials for access).

48 Re: What does Ottawa do July 1st? on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:36 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Don't think he has cable.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum