You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That's so stupid that it's not on TV. So dumb...

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Boro took a puck to the throat. But he's back to start the second. Sooner or later they'll run out of parts.

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Eesh, he's got 9 lives

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
he is rather indestructible. if only he was better with the puck

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
3-1 Buffalo, doesn't sound like Andy or the team is having a great night.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:3-1 Buffalo, doesn't sound like Andy or the team is having a great night.
and that's the team for the year... Trade? Blow it up? Buckle up? Sarcasm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:3-1 Buffalo, doesn't sound like Andy or the team is having a great night.
and that's the team for the year... Trade? Blow it up? Buckle up? Sarcasm

All three!

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Isn't this the first action Anderson has seen? The Sens only gave up 25 SOG. Going in the right direction.

But Dzingel was -3 and was taken off that 2nd line, replaced with Smith in the 3rd.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
This is Anderson's second game


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Another fiasco of shame. Well done, Sens.

MarkStone

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Just bet Turris over 49.5 points and Bobby over 53.5

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
MarkStone wrote:Just bet Turris over 49.5 points and Bobby over 53.5

At what odds?

MarkStone

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
PTFlea wrote:
MarkStone wrote:Just bet Turris over 49.5 points and Bobby over 53.5

At what odds?

They're all -120. If you don't know that means you bet 120 to win 100

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
MarkStone wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
MarkStone wrote:Just bet Turris over 49.5 points and Bobby over 53.5

At what odds?

They're all -120. If you don't know that means you bet 120 to win 100

At bodog?

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
You said that -120 means you bet 120 to win 100? Does that mean you win back your original 120 plus 100? Or did you mean you bet 100 and if you win you hey 120 back?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

MarkStone

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
wprager wrote:You said that -120 means you bet 120 to win 100? Does that mean you win back your original 120 plus 100? Or did you mean you bet 100 and if you win you hey 120 back?

Yes you win 100 and get back your 120 bet

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
MarkStone wrote:
wprager wrote:You said that -120 means you bet 120 to win 100?  Does that mean you win back your original 120 plus 100? Or did you mean you bet 100 and if you win you hey 120 back?

Yes you win 100 and get back your 120 bet

Looks about right, MarkStone.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
so i guess claesson waived to bingo. i was hoping he'd be kept as one of 8Dmen. looks like that won't be the case for now.

doesn't that leave us with 7 including chabot?


also seems like ottawa seems scared to waive puemps. likely to be the next shane prince of this year.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum