You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 Rio Olympics

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106 Re: 2016 Rio Olympics on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:47 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Oleksiak picked to carry the flag. Good choice. Apparently de Grasse's coach was urging the athletes to vote for Dunfee (for his good sportsmanship comments after finishing 4th, getting the bronze, then losing the bronze on appeal). Sorry, interesting story but he finished 4th in the armpit of Olympic events. 4 medals (gold+silver in individual events) for a 16 year old get my vote now and for the opening in 2020.

Congrats to Penny.

107 Re: 2016 Rio Olympics on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I was listening to TSN 690 and they played this chick screaming while watching Penny Oleksiak win the gold on TV. Then they introduced their guest, Mark Tewksbury. Is it wrong that I found it hilarious that I mistook "Tewks" for a chick?

108 Re: 2016 Rio Olympics on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:25 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
That's pretty funny.

109 Re: 2016 Rio Olympics on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:That's pretty funny.  

Just checkin'.

110 Re: 2016 Rio Olympics on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:45 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Huh, so that's what happened:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/22/looks-like-rio-police-were-the-biggest-liars-in-the-lochte-drama-if-anyone-still-cares-about-the-truth/

Includes testimony of other swimmers (including non-American) and a local resident. No bathroom damage was done (they never even went in there).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum