General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 47802
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Post by wprager on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Guess I should have said the Habs were beaten b-b-by Laine and the Jetss.

Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 13012
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Post by Flo The Action on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:00 pm

wprager wrote:Habs booed off the ice as they lose 3-1 to Laine and the Jets.

Really? Like actually booed off the ice by their own fans?

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Flo The Action wrote:
    wprager wrote:Habs booed off the ice as they lose 3-1 to Laine and the Jets.

Really? Like actually booed off the ice by their own fans?

Yep, I was running errands and listened to the end of the game oh the radio.
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 13012
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by Flo The Action on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:33 pm

You gotta love how Montreal will buck the trend of new coaches getting wins out of their team. Laugh1

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6492
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Zajac out 4-6 months:
    http://slam.canoe.com/Slam/Hockey/NHL/2017/08/17/22746171.html?cid=rsssportsslam!%20hockey

I guess we'll find out just how good Hischier is real soon.

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Slightly old news:Hobey Baker winner Will Butcher rejects the Avs (who drafted him in the 5th round in 2013) and becomes a free agent. Knights, Devils, Sabres are in the mix, maybe Penguins as well.

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:36 pm

NHL's 31 in 31 series features the Sens today:

https://www.nhl.com/news/2017-18-ottawa-senators-season-preview/c-290704170?tid=290471364

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Jared Cowen getting a PTO with Colorado. Wiercioch says "Whew! Got out just in time."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:25 am