Co-Founder
What do you all think?  Sound off here!

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:37 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Is "hay" a valid answer? I really like the new banner. The fonts on the buttons and the colour scheme I don't like. Although a change from the old colours is essential.

3 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:09 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:Is "hay" a valid answer? I really like the new banner. The fonts on the buttons and the colour scheme I don't like. Although a change from the old colours is essential.

Agreed. I nay'd it but I actually appreciate the effort but would prefer something else.

4 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:26 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'll give it a few days then adjust.

- Unknown Author

5 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:08 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
I find it too busy. I appreciate the effort, but I don't love it.

6 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:31 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Not crazy about the (apparent) lack of separation between posts. User info on the right side of the post is nice since we have latest-topics navigation on the left; it places the post in the middle. Color scheme is jarring.

7 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:12 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Nay. I really don't like it. And this isn't an "I'll get used to it" opinion. It is fundamentally not working for me.

8 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Tough crowd, Cap'n.

9 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
It feels really busy. Clearer separations and a bit less vivid might be better. It's cool that we are trying new things.

10 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:38 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Much better. I'm leaning towards "YAY" on this one, old friend.

11 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:43 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
OK, so the posts are now separated, but the poster info is back on the left so the post is pushed out to the right (before it was centered). Maybe the way to go is to push both the "Latest Topics" navigation pane and the poster info to the right and have the post text flush left? Would that make it easier on tablets/phones?

12 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:56 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I need to figure out how I had it on the right. I thought it was the theme version which doesn't seem to be the case. I'll keep working on it. I think the new banner and the changed up look is pretty much where we want it. I haven't seen or heard from PTFlea though. He should have a say in this naturally.

- Unknown Author

13 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:05 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
How's this? Widgets for latest topics and polls on the right and profile pictures on the right. Not happy with the small size of the banner and that it's not centered though. I'll keep working

- Unknown Author

14 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:58 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I need to figure out how I had it on the right.  I thought it was the theme version which doesn't seem to be the case.  I'll keep working on it.  I think the new banner and the changed up look is pretty much where we want it.  I haven't seen or heard from PTFlea though.  He should have a say in this naturally.

I agree with most, that it's pretty busy looking, but I can get used to it. You should Private Message the users so they all have a vote and go with popular opinion on it, I guess?

15 Re: Yay or Nay on new look GMHockey.com? on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:46 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
It looks way better today

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum