You are not connected. Please login or register

» Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
Gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised with the play of one Borocop. Has been steady defensively and been perfect for the 3rd pairing.

Methot/Karlsson/Boro big MVPs on the back-end through the first quarter of the season. Turris has been the best and Stone is heating up right on time. Anderson has undoubtedly been the best Senator this season. Unreal.

Great record, but still lots to improve on. Let's hope that power play finally starts clicking. Worries me that we are 0 in goal differential despite having 6 more wins than losses.

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
kyle turris wrote:Also puempel with some pretty choice words about the Ottawa coaching staff. I really hope he sticks with the rats because if he winds up in Bingo he might not see the light of day in Ottawa for a while.
He really wasn't given much of a chance, but he's a nothing player.  what did he say?

He got a chance but was out played by both dzingle and varone in preseason the better players made him expendable. his rant sounds like someone who expects to get handed ice time and doesnt think he has to work for it and earn it

He got 52 NHL games from the Sens spread out over 3 seasons. I'd say he got his chance as well.

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Hoff-Machine wrote:Gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised with the play of one Borocop.  Has been steady defensively and been perfect for the 3rd pairing.

Methot/Karlsson/Boro big MVPs on the back-end through the first quarter of the season.  Turris has been the best and Stone is heating up right on time.  Anderson has undoubtedly been the best Senator this season.  Unreal.  

Great record, but still lots to improve on.  Let's hope that power play finally starts clicking.  Worries me that we are 0 in goal differential despite having 6 more wins than losses.

Boro looked good yesterday. He saved one sure goal when he cleared the puck away from behind Andy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
kyle turris wrote:Also puempel with some pretty choice words about the Ottawa coaching staff. I really hope he sticks with the rats because if he winds up in Bingo he might not see the light of day in Ottawa for a while.
He really wasn't given much of a chance, but he's a nothing player.  what did he say?

He got a chance but was out played by both dzingle and varone in preseason the better players made him expendable. his rant sounds like someone who expects to get handed ice time and doesnt think he has to work for it and earn it

Totally, I thought the same thing. Dzingel is really the one who came out of camp and claimed that spot. Puempel just didn't do much.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hoff-Machine wrote:Gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised with the play of one Borocop.  Has been steady defensively and been perfect for the 3rd pairing.

Methot/Karlsson/Boro big MVPs on the back-end through the first quarter of the season.  Turris has been the best and Stone is heating up right on time.  Anderson has undoubtedly been the best Senator this season.  Unreal.  

Great record, but still lots to improve on.  Let's hope that power play finally starts clicking.  Worries me that we are 0 in goal differential despite having 6 more wins than losses.

And really, you can add Wideman in there. He's (almost) outplayed Ceci - in fact, that's pretty debatable. Not bad for someone everyone and their cat thought Dorion should upgrade.

kyle turris

kyle turris
Prospect
Prospect
spader wrote:

Sorry, how would he end up in Bingo after getting claimed by the Rangers?
If the Rangers waive him and no nhl team picks him up I think the Sens have the choice to call him back to bingo

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
kyle turris wrote:
spader wrote:

Sorry, how would he end up in Bingo after getting claimed by the Rangers?
If the Rangers waive him and no nhl team picks him up I think the Sens have the choice to call him back to bingo

Yeah, I believe that's right.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNXxnEQDEyA/

Nick Paul's arm. You can see the tendon.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Holy cow  , that's horrible looking.

kyle turris

kyle turris
Prospect
Prospect
He'll be out for a while.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hoffman now second on the team in scoring. Three points back of Karlsson, who had played in two more games. Seven goals and nine assists, and some of those passes were beauties.

Now, his plus/minus could improve, but this is a team with a negative goal differential so you expect more minutes than pluses overall.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yeah, Hoffman's been really strong.

kyle turris

kyle turris
Prospect
Prospect
Bobby Ryan will be out for a while due to his hand again. Is it always the same hand? Is it made of glass or something? He might want to think about getting a better glove with better padding.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
kyle turris wrote:Bobby Ryan will be out for a while due to his hand again. Is it always the same hand? Is it made of glass or something? He might want to think about getting a better glove with better padding.

I'm telling everyone...we need a top six winger.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Bobby Ryan's finger isn't even broken this time...it's bruised. He pulled himself out of the game last night because the pain was too much. He should've made that call a half hour earlier so McCormick could've played.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Bobby Ryan's finger isn't even broken this time...it's bruised.  He pulled himself out of the game last night because the pain was too much.  He should've made that call a half hour earlier so McCormick could've played.

Yeah. Trying Lazar in his spot was a failure. Boucher even resorted to trying Chris Neil in that spot which seemed to energize that line and the whole team.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lazar is basically our new Condra. Speedy, good defensively, can't score if his life depended on it.

kyle turris

kyle turris
Prospect
Prospect
tim1_2 wrote:Lazar is basically our new Condra.  Speedy, good defensively, can't score if his life depended on it.
that's depressing.
his value can't be too high right now either. it seems Boucher likes him. if he can't get him to score, i doubt anyone will.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum