You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 62 of 67]

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Pyatt is on the fourth line with Lazar and Neil. Although he was playing well last night and may have gotten more ice time.

Looks like you're wrong again.

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 62 Lines10

Flo The Action


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Oh man... Purcell again? Urghhhhh

Flo The Action


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Next we'll be hearing about conacher

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:Next we'll be hearing about conacher

We can only hope.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:Next we'll be hearing about conacher

I wish we had signed him personally. We need a big shot for the AHL and he can come up and we could have seen in pre-season if he and Boucher still have a connection.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
According to RosterResources.com Pyatt is playing with Lazar and Neil. I trust that site but, like I said, he may have gotten extra ice time because he was playing well. Boucher juggles the lines quite a bit. Like most coaches do.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:Oh man... Purcell again? Urghhhhh

Careful, remember what you said about Condon.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:According to RosterResources.com Pyatt is playing with Lazar and Neil. I trust that site but, like I said, he may have gotten extra ice time because he was playing well. Boucher juggles the lines quite a bit. Like most coaches do.

Like I said, you're wrong. Pyatt has played mostly with Pageau, who centers the 3rd line. It's not an anomaly due to line juggling or playing well. The 4th line is usually Kelly and Neil, along with either Lazar, or whichever call up there is.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Next we'll be hearing about conacher

I wish we had signed him personally.  We need a big shot for the AHL and he can come up and we could have seen in pre-season if he and Boucher still have a connection.
Of course you do...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:According to RosterResources.com Pyatt is playing with Lazar and Neil. I trust that site but, like I said, he may have gotten extra ice time because he was playing well. Boucher juggles the lines quite a bit. Like most coaches do.

Like I said, you're wrong. Pyatt has played mostly with Pageau, who centers the 3rd line. It's not an anomaly due to line juggling or playing well. The 4th line is usually Kelly and Neil, along with either Lazar, or whichever call up there is.

http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/33/ottawa-senators
Hoffman-Pageau-pyatt

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Big effing deal I'm wrong. I went to RosterResource, which I usually find quite accurate. This time they were not.  My post was in response to Flea's question, not too contradict yours. I only read what you replied after I posted.

But since you clearly derive pleasure from telling me I'm wrong, here are a few more:

- global warming is a hoax, I mean, look at all the weather advisories we are getting
- Trump just puts on an act, he is really not misogynistic, racist or a bully
- PK Subban doesn't enjoy the limelight, he's just doing it to help others and because he doesn't mind the cameras and microphones as much as his teammates
- the moon landing was faked; didn't you see the flag?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Big effing deal I'm wrong. I went to RosterResource, which I usually find quite accurate. This time they were not.  My post was in response to Flea's question, not too contradict yours. I only read what you replied after I posted.

But since you clearly derive pleasure from telling me I'm wrong, here are a few more:

- global warming is a hoax, I mean, look at all the weather advisories we are getting
- Trump just puts on an act, he is really not misogynistic, racist or a bully
- PK Subban doesn't enjoy the limelight, he's just doing it to help others and because he doesn't mind the cameras and microphones as much as his teammates
- the moon landing was faked; didn't you see the flag?

Sensitive. You know what would solve this problem? If you watched some games you could see who plays with who. It's harder to get that when you're watching Habs games and then checking the Sens boxscore for +/- info. 

Nod

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Next we'll be hearing about conacher

I wish we had signed him personally.  We need a big shot for the AHL and he can come up and we could have seen in pre-season if he and Boucher still have a connection.
Of course you do...

I bet he would have really helped some of the rookies in Bingo, especially Perron.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Go get spayed. Or should that be spadered?

I watched pretty much the whole game. Haven't seen the boxscore. Only switched on the Habs game just before the 7th goal.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Big effing deal I'm wrong. I went to RosterResource, which I usually find quite accurate. This time they were not.  My post was in response to Flea's question, not too contradict yours. I only read what you replied after I posted.

But since you clearly derive pleasure from telling me I'm wrong, here are a few more:

- global warming is a hoax, I mean, look at all the weather advisories we are getting
- Trump just puts on an act, he is really not misogynistic, racist or a bully
- PK Subban doesn't enjoy the limelight, he's just doing it to help others and because he doesn't mind the cameras and microphones as much as his teammates
- the moon landing was faked; didn't you see the flag?

All this from this?

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Kelly is the 3RW at the moment.  Lazar can also move up there.

It's actually Tom Pyatt.

I didn't say you were wrong there, did I? But, of course, you had to insist that you were right and I was wrong and we all know how that always ends up. You're right about one thing, it really isn't a big deal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Never said you were wrong or that I was right. Simply said that according to Roster Resource Part was playing on the fourth line. To which you replied, "Like I said, you're wrong."


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Never said you were wrong or that I was right. Simply said that according to Roster Resource Part was playing on the fourth line. To which you replied, "Like I said, you're wrong."

Fair enough.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
You could have replied "Don't rely on Roster Resource because this time they were wrong".


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 62 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum