GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Share
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48297
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by wprager on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:52 am

    Clinton vs. Trump is the main event, with EK vs. PK on the undercard. Someone please fill in some more details as this is as far as I dare go posting a new thread from my phone.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16491
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:21 am

    I believe the lines are going to be the same as last game, with Claesson still in for Wideman. Anderson was confirmed as the starter.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54629
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:19 am

    Gonna be a tough game. Nashville is pissed off about how badly they're playing and will look to beat us senseless.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13342
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by Flo The Action on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:33 am

    Yeah... I think I'm gonna watch the last episode of America, land of the lost tonight instead. I expect the season final to play itself out with the bad guy being shown the door.
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24783
    Age : 46
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:04 pm

    PTFlea wrote:Gonna be a tough game.  Nashville is pissed off about how badly they're playing and will look to beat us senseless.

    Should be easy with PK Subban leading the way. What an exciting game-changer he is.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54629
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:27 pm

    He's an SSf favourite, is he?
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16491
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:11 pm

    Flo The Action wrote:Yeah... I think I'm gonna watch the last episode of America, land of the lost tonight instead. I expect the season final to play itself out with the bad guy being shown the door.

    I know he won't win, but could you imagine if Trump actually somehow won?
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48297
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by wprager on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:39 pm

    If he won it wouldn't be such a bad thing.  Only four years (less of the Secret Service are not very vigilant)  and he won't be allowed to actually do anything stupid. Meanwhile the great US of A will be knocked down a peg so they won't be nearly as full of themselves.  Might make them try harder and be good in the long run.

    My biggest concern is that my brother in law would become absolutely insufferable, but that's my problem,  right?


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48297
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by wprager on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:41 pm

    So it looks like Bobby will be trying out on the left wing. If it works out would be fantastic.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16491
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:42 pm

    Matrix looking great, as usual. Chris Neil is also very good at punching.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54629
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by PTFlea on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:03 pm

    Lack of offense is horrific right now.
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 21009
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by Ev on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 pm

    Not concerned. Offense comes in bunches.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13342
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by Flo The Action on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:54 am

    tim1_2 wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:Yeah... I think I'm gonna watch the last episode of America, land of the lost tonight instead. I expect the season final to play itself out with the bad guy being shown the door.

    I know he won't win, but could you imagine if Trump actually somehow won?  

    Dude.... time to panic.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16491
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by tim1_2 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:55 am

    Flo The Action wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:Yeah... I think I'm gonna watch the last episode of America, land of the lost tonight instead. I expect the season final to play itself out with the bad guy being shown the door.

    I know he won't win, but could you imagine if Trump actually somehow won?  

    Dude.... time to panic.

    I often say "Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American." But I sure did not think that this would happen. I knew it'd be close, but it looks like the white, backwater, racist, homophobic, idiotic rednecks really came out in force this time.

    Anyway, back to the hockey game....

    Yeah, we need Ryan, Hoffman, Stone, and Brassard to start actually burying chances. It's as simple as that. But me (and others here) have been issuing words of warning about Hoffman and Ryan for a year now.
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 21009
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by Ev on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:13 am

    tim1_2 wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:
    Flo The Action wrote:Yeah... I think I'm gonna watch the last episode of America, land of the lost tonight instead. I expect the season final to play itself out with the bad guy being shown the door.

    I know he won't win, but could you imagine if Trump actually somehow won?  

    Dude.... time to panic.

    I often say "Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American."  But I sure did not think that this would happen.  I knew it'd be close, but it looks like the white, backwater, racist, homophobic, idiotic rednecks really came out in force this time.  

    Anyway, back to the hockey game....

    Yeah, we need Ryan, Hoffman, Stone, and Brassard to start actually burying chances.  It's as simple as that.  But me (and others here) have been issuing words of warning about Hoffman and Ryan for a year now.

    It's pretty insulting and unfair to suggest you are any of those things if you like trump.

    His presidicent will be the same as any other republican.

    Sponsored content

    Re: GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:04 pm