You are not connected. Please login or register

Place your bets!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Place your bets!!! on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Too many bets happen on these boards over the years. whether they are serious or not it be great to have a way to keep them all logged. I mean who can forget the guarantees of Briere to Ottawa but some smaller ones probably need logging.

I hear there's Boedker bet developing between PTFlea and Spader?

To follow...

2 Re: Place your bets!!! on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:20 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
If we acquire Boedker, then I will bet. As it stands, he'd be lucky to hit 15 points in SJ.

3 Re: Place your bets!!! on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:29 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:If we acquire Boedker, then I will bet. As it stands, he'd be lucky to hit 15 points in SJ.

I prefer not to bet against active Senators. I'd be happy to bet on his production for the season though.

4 Re: Place your bets!!! on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:07 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
spader wrote:
PTFlea wrote:If we acquire Boedker, then I will bet. As it stands, he'd be lucky to hit 15 points in SJ.

I prefer not to bet against active Senators. I'd be happy to bet on his production for the season though.

Okay, we'll revisit this when/if he's traded. I could see him get on a 50 point pace if moved. This just happens to be the perfect storm of bad things happening to an organization and player, he just isn't fitting in at all and I don't think DeBoer likes him.

5 Re: Place your bets!!! on Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:03 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Ahem...I saidI'd bet on Neil getting 2 fights (or racking up 8 PIM some other way) and crossing over to 2500 PIM today.

6 Re: Place your bets!!! on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I bet that SSF will say TONIGHT! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! in at least 85% of all game day threads this season.

- Unknown Author

7 Re: Place your bets!!! on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:20 am

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I bet that SSF will say TONIGHT! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! in at least 85% of all game day threads this season.

Do you think he'll say that...tonight?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum